Go to your project and click Project settings. Select Issue Collectors from the sidebar. Click the Add Issue Collector button to open the Add Issue Collector page. Specify the name of the issue collector, as you want it to appear throughout the Jira user interface.
How do I embed a JIRA issue collector in Confluence?
Look @ https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Use+of+the+JIRA+Issue+Collector and scroll down to the section “Embedding the Issue Collector in your Confluence site”. You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you’ve already registered, sign in.
How do I turn on issue linking in Jira?
A status message indicates whether issue linking is enabled.
Configuring the order of linked issues
- Choose > System.
- In General configuration, click Advanced Settings.
- Click the jira. view. issue. links. sort. order value to edit it. Separate the ‘Key’, ‘type’, ‘status’, ‘priority’ and ‘resolution’ values with commas.
How do I create a intake form in Jira?
Request forms in JIRA Service Desk are set up as Request Types. Go to the project settings of your Service Desk project and select Request Types. Over there, you can associate a new Request Type with an underlying issue type, select an icon, title and description for your form, configure fields and so on.
How do I add a field to an issue type in Jira?
Adding a field using the Add Custom Field button
Choose Administration ( ) > Issues. Select Fields > Custom fields. Select Add custom field. In Select a Field Type, select All to make sure you can see all available field types.
How do I embed HTML into confluence?
To add the HTML macro to a page:
- From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros.
- Choose HTML from the Development category.
- Choose Insert.
- Paste the HTML embed code from the website you want to display into the body of the macro.
What is blocked in Jira?
Thierry, often times people will use a “Blocked” status for something that has another obstacle before it can be fully completed. For example: Your team is attempting to build a plugin for JIRA. However, you’ve realized that your test or development servers are in use by somebody else in the company.
What are the three types of reports in Jira?
We can generate following reports in JIRA:
- 1) Average Age Report: It shows that how many issues are pending or unsolved. …
- 2) Issue Created vs. Resolved Issues Report: …
- 3) Pie chart Report: …
- 4) Project Pivot Report: …
- 5) Recently Created issue Report:
How do I link a ticket in Jira?
Creating a link to an issue on another Jira site
- Open the issue you wish to link to another issue.
- Select More > Link to display the Link dialog box.
- Ensure that the Jira Issue item is selected at the left of the dialog box.
Can you create forms in Confluence?
Answer. While Confluence does not have out-of-the-box capabilities to create forms, users can use Templates and Blueprints to emulate the look and feel of a form on a Confluence page. Users can customize pre-existing Blueprints, or create their own Blueprints.
What is Jira issue collector?
The issue collector allows you to easily embed a Jira feedback form into your own website. … When used by people visiting your website click this trigger tab and submit the resulting Jira feedback form, an issue is conveniently created in Jira.
How do I create a confluence issue in Jira?
To create an issue in the editor:
- In the editor choose Insert > Jira Issue > Create new issue.
- Enter your server (if you have multiple Jira sites connected to Confluence), project, issue type, summary, and description.
- Choose Insert.
How do I create a custom field in Jira?
Select > Issues. Under FIELDS, click Custom fields. Find the custom field you want to configure, click > Contexts and default value. Alternatively, you can click a field’s screens or contexts link and then click Contexts > Create, edit or delete contexts.
How do I create a field in Jira?
A field configuration can be associated with an issue type within a field configuration scheme, which can then be associated with a project. Created with Sketch. To configure the layout of the new Jira issue view—which fields appear and the order they appear in—open an issue and choose Configure at the bottom-right.
What are custom fields?
Custom fields, also referred to as post meta, is a feature in WordPress which allows users to add additional information when writing a post. … Users can display this meta data by using template tags in their WordPress themes. Examples of custom fields can be: Music you are Listening to while writing the post.