First, a checkbox is easy – go to admin -> custom fields, and add a “multi check box”. Give it a single option. Then go to admin -> Screens and find the “issue create” screen you want to add this to. Add the new custom field.
Can you create a checklist in Jira?
To use the Checklist add-on, you must add a custom field in JIRA. To add a Checklist, ensure that you have administrator rights in JIRA and that you can access the administrative menus. … In the Administration menu, go to Issues and click Custom fields. Click Add Custom Field.
How do I automatically create a ticket in Jira?
Automatically create linked issues from new requests
- Go to Project settings ( ) > Automation.
- Go to Create Custom Rule.
- Configure when this rule will be triggered by choosing an option for the WHEN action.
- Choose the properties of the Jira Service Desk requests that will trigger linked issues using the IF action.
- Under the THEN action, select Create issue.
How do I create a dependencies in Jira?
To add a dependency to an issue:
- In your plan, hover the issue for which you want to add a dependency. …
- Click the add icon where you want to add the dependency.
- Choose the dependent issue that you want to link to the issue.
- Click the check icon. …
- Save the changes by doing the following:
How do I create a smart checklist in Jira?
Create Jira Checklist from issue view or Agile board. Use Markdown editor to manage big ToDo lists in Jira. Create a template for recurring workflows, set it as default for all or a specific issue type. Add headlines to create groups , provide additional data under each item.
How do I create a task list in Jira?
To create a task:
- In the editor, choose the Task list button or use the keyboard shortcut [ ]
- Start typing your task – @mention someone to assign the task to them, and type // and choose a due date.
How do I create an email ticket in Jira?
JIRA 101: Setting up Emails to Tickets
- Step 2: Create Incoming Mail Server. Go to: JIRA Admin > System > Incoming Mail. Click Add POP/IMAP mail server. Fill in the following details: Name: Give the mail server a name. …
- Step 2: Create a Mail Handler. Go to: JIRA Admin > System > Incoming Mail. Click on Add incoming mail handler. Fill in the following details:
How do I see dependencies in Jira?
To view the dependencies report of a plan:
- In your plan, click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan.
- Click the switch report menu > Dependencies.
What is a Jira portfolio?
Portfolio is a tool that enables teams to build plans and track progress in Jira Software. Being an add-on for Jira, it provides seamless integration with all data within the Jira system. It also provides multiple estimation methods, a visible roadmap, scenario planning, unlimited hierarchy, and reporting for any team.
How do I create an action in Jira?
To add a new action item, follow these steps:
- From the Objective Actions grid, click the Add Action button; the New Add / Edit Actions panel displays.
- Enter a name for the action item in the Action Name field.
- Enter a description or notes for the action item in the Notes field.
9 мая 2019 г.
How do I add a defined method in Jira?
8 steps to a definition of done in Jira
- Create a DoD in Jira. The best way to have a DoD inside Jira is to use a Custom Field. …
- Break it down. …
- Make it Global. …
- Manage it over time. …
- Make the product owner responsible and the team accountable. …
- Enforce it. …
- Create an acceptance criteria list in Jira.