What are filters in Jira?
A filter is a saved issue search. Jira users can search for issues using different criteria in basic or advanced search, and then save their results as a filter, becoming the filter’s owner. … If the filter is private, only the owner and Jira admin can view and modify it.
Who can create quick filters in Jira?
You must be a Jira administrator or a board administrator for the board to configure its Quick Filters.
How do I create a Smart Filter in Jira?
Click on the Add Smart Filter button at the top-right of the page. Insert a name, select at least one tag type and click on Create button. Select a color and/or insert a label (depending on which Tag Types you have selected for your smart filter), insert a JQL for the clause and click the Add button.
How do I create a rich filter in Jira?
Create a Rich Filter
- Open the Issues menu at the top of the screen and select the Manage rich filters option.
- Click on the Create Rich Filter button at the top-right of your screen to open the Create Rich Filter dialog box.
- Fill the two mandatory fields: Enter a name for your Rich Filter. …
- Click the Create button.
How do I change the filter owner in Jira?
Changing Jira Dashboard and Filter Owners
- Jira Administration > System.
- Shared Items > Shared filters / Shared dashboards.
- Search by Dashboard or Filter name and/or owner.
- Select admin gear at right > Change Owner.
- Change Owner: Name of Dashboard > select new owner.
- Select “Change owner” button.
- The Owner is now changed.
What is JQL in Jira?
JQL stands for Jira Query Language and is the most powerful and flexible way to search for your issues in Jira. JQL is for everyone: developers, testers, agile project managers, and business users.
What are Swimlanes in Jira?
The Atlassian Community is here for you. A swimlane is a horizontal categorization of issues in the Active sprints of a Scrum board, or on a Kanban board. You could use swimlanes to help you distinguish tasks from different workstreams, users, application areas, etc.29 мая 2018 г.
How do you put filters on a Kanban board?
- goto Administer Project.
- click on Versions.
- create for each milestone one version.
- go back to the Kanban board.
- configure the board.
- click on Quick-Filters.
- add per milestone one filter with this JQL: fixedVersion = “milestone x”
- you are done.
What is rich filter in Jira?
The Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards app provides new gadgets (Rich Filter Gadgets) which allow the users to build highly interactive and personalized Jira dashboards. … All these features completely redefine the experience related to the use of Jira dashboards.
How do I add a table filter in Confluence?
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Table Filter and Charts for Confluence via search.
How do I change the filter in Jira Kanban board?
Go to your board, then select more ( ) in the top right corner > Board settings. Edit the Kanban board sub-filter field and enter a JQL query.
How do I create a dashboard in Jira?
A Jira Dashboard
- From your project in Jira click Dashboards and View all Dashboards.
- In the top right you can click on Create dashboard.
- Fill in the name.
- Start from a blank dashboard.
- For Shared with select Public and click Add.
- Click Create.
How do I create a custom gadget in Jira?
Go to the dashboard by selecting the Dashboards link in the header. If you don’t already have a dashboard, select Manage Dashboards from the dropdown, then Create new dashboard. Once your dashboard is created, on the dashboard, select Add Gadget. Use the gadget wizard to choose the gadgets you want to add.