Select Boards from the top menu. Click View All Boards. Click on the “…” at the right of the board you want to delete. I see Board Settings, Move, Copy, Delete.
Can we delete a JIRA ticket?
2 answers. Yes, check the permission scheme in the project. You’ll find there’s a line that allows you to delete. Grant someone you trust that permission and they’ll be able to delete from the project.
How do I delete a Sprint board in Jira?
Go to the project where your board is located, then select your board from the Board menu.
- Click Reports, then select Sprint Report.
- Select the relevant sprint from the sprint drop-down.
- Select > Delete sprint.
How do you delete a backlog item in Jira?
Step1 : open task which you want to delete. Step 2: Go to More action tab and click on it. A menu list will drop down. Step 3: In the bottom of the menu list click “Delete” button, a confirmation alert will popup.
How do I delete an item in Jira?
Please follow the steps below:
- Login to JIRA as administrator.
- Click on Cogwheel icon.
- Click on Projects.
- Select the project you need.
- Click on Permissions (left menu)
- Click on Actions button.
- Select Edit permissions.
- Search for ‘Delete issues’ permission, then click on ‘add’ next to it.
How do I delete an issue in Jira?
Select > Issues. In the Issue types section, click Issue type schemes. Find the scheme you want to delete and click Delete.
What happens when you delete a sprint in Jira?
Once you delete a sprint, it’s gone for good, and all uncompleted issues are moved to the backlog. Issues that were completed during this sprint will remain in Jira.
How do I change a board name in Jira?
Rename a board
Go to your board, then select more ( ) > Board settings. On the board settings screen, click the ‘pencil’ icon (which will appear when you hover) to edit the name of your board. Press the Enter key when finished.
How do I change a Jira board filter?
Go to your board, then select more ( ) in the top right corner > Board settings. Edit the Kanban board sub-filter field and enter a JQL query. For information on JQL syntax, see JQL.
How do I delete Jira history?
You can use these in the scriptrunner plugin. Install in JIRA and then go to script Fragment section of the plugin. Select the update history class/method and put this code.
- Delete comment.
- Clone ticket (history isn’t cloned to the new ticket)
- Remove the original ticket.
How do I bulk delete in Jira?
Delete multiple issues
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Delete Issues, and select Next.
- If available, decide whether you’d like to send email notifications.
How do I delete a child issue in Jira?
How to delete a sub-task issue type
- Select > Issues.
- Under ISSUE TYPES, select Sub-tasks.
- Find the relevant sub-task issue type and click Delete.