Select Boards from the top menu. Click View All Boards. Click on the “…” at the right of the board you want to delete. I see Board Settings, Move, Copy, Delete.
How do you delete a kanban board in Jira?
How can i delete a kanban board?
- top menu “Boards > View all boards”
- find your board.
- click on a triple dot far right button on the row of your board.
How do I hide a board in Jira?
Suggested workaround: restrict the permissions of the filter that the board is based on. The “Agile” drop-down menu and “View on Board” remain visible but a user without permissions to use the filter won’t be able to see any boards based on it.
How do I edit a board in Jira?
Changing a board’s administrators
- Go to the desired board, then click Board > Configure.
- On the Board Configuration screen, click any of the name(s) in the Administrators field (a ‘pencil’ icon will appear when you hover over them).
- Enter the names of the desired users or groups.
29 мая 2018 г.
How do I delete an issue in Jira?
Delete issue in JIRA really is delete.
Please follow the steps below:
- Login to JIRA as administrator.
- Click on Cogwheel icon.
- Click on Projects.
- Select the project you need.
- Click on Permissions (left menu)
- Click on Actions button.
- Select Edit permissions.
- Search for ‘Delete issues’ permission, then click on ‘add’ next to it.
How do I delete an epic in Jira?
Choose the Epic to be deleted, click on the drop down menu in the epic and choose “View epic details”. Then click on “meat ball menu” or “three dots more options”. Click on Delete, when prompted if you are sure click on Delete.
How do I give permission to a Jira board?
To grant a user access to a Jira project:
- In Jira, click Projects. …
- In the lower left corner, click Project settings.
- On the Project settings page, scroll down while looking at the Summary column (second column from the left). …
- On the Users and roles page, near the upper right corner, click Add users to a role.
How do I change the visibility of a board in Jira?
To change the visibility of your board to All Users:
- Click on the … …
- The configuration for the board will be shown, notice the red padlocks shown under Filter Shares. …
- The edit current filter screen will now be displayed, beside the Add Shares ensure that Everyone is selected in the drop down box, before clicking Add.
How do I archive a board in Jira?
Archiving a project
- Go to Administration ( ) > Projects.
- Find the project you want to archive, and select Actions ( ) > Archive. The project will be immediately hidden from view and moved to the Archived projects page.
- Re-index Jira to remove the project’s data from the index.
How do I create a dashboard in Jira?
Create your dashboard
- From your project in Jira click Dashboards and View all Dashboards.
- In the top right you can click on Create dashboard.
- Fill in the name.
- Start from a blank dashboard.
- For Shared with select Public and click Add.
- Click Create.
How do I create a status in Jira?
Define A New Status
- Log in as a user with JIRA Administrators permission.
- Go to Statuses page by choosing Cog Icon > Issues > Find Statuses under Issue Attributes category at the left.
- Click at Add Status then specify the name, description and the category for the status you want to add.
How do I create a JQL filter in Jira?
Query results can be saved and used as filters and views across Jira (including boards).
- In the top navigation bar, select Filters.
- Select Advanced issue search. ( …
- Use quick filters for basic search or switch to JQL for advanced search.
How do I delete a child issue in Jira?
How to delete a sub-task issue type
- Select > Issues.
- Under ISSUE TYPES, select Sub-tasks.
- Find the relevant sub-task issue type and click Delete.
How do I delete Jira history?
You can use these in the scriptrunner plugin. Install in JIRA and then go to script Fragment section of the plugin. Select the update history class/method and put this code.
- Delete comment.
- Clone ticket (history isn’t cloned to the new ticket)
- Remove the original ticket.
How do I bulk delete in Jira?
Delete multiple issues
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Delete Issues, and select Next.
- If available, decide whether you’d like to send email notifications.