Look for the product you want to reset (Jira or Confluence), select the 3 dots for more options, and then select Delete. Enter the word DELETE into the field.
How do I delete a JIRA account?
To delete an account: Log in to your Account settings at https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile. Select Account preferences from the left navigation.
How do I delete a status in Jira?
How to remove a Status from a workflow:
- Click on the status you wish to remove.
- Click Remove Status.
How do I delete a Jira project?
How do I delete a project in Jira Cloud
- Choose Jira home > Projects, and select the relevant project.
- Find the relevant project and click Delete.
- Read the friendly warning message and click Delete.
- Acknowledge the project has been deleted and head back to your list of remaining projects.
How do I delete my Managed Account?
select Directory > Managed accounts. Click Edit account next to the user whose account you want to delete. From Actions in the top right corner, select Delete account. Before you delete the account, read what happens to the deleted account carefully.
How do I uninstall confluence?
- Go to the page.
- Go to the Remove Page option. To do this: Go to a page in the space, open the Tools menu. Select Remove. The ‘Remove Page’ screen opens. You will be prompted to confirm the action. The ‘Remove’ menu option will only appear if you have permission to remove this page.
What are Jira workflows?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.
How do I add a status to Jira board?
Adding a new status
- Go to your board, then select more ( ) > Board settings.
- Click the Columns tab.
- Click the Add status button. NOTE: The Add Status button is only available if you have the Jira ‘Project Administrator’ permission for this board’s project. See Permissions overview for more information.
How do you delete a project?
On mobile (Android)
Navigate to the “Settings” tab of your project, and then choose to “Delete” the project. Once more, deleting a project is a permanent measure, and you will not be able to undo or recover any project data once you have done so.
How do I delete a Jira service desk project?
Delete a Jira Service Desk project
- Go to your project and click Project settings.
- Select Delete project from the sidebar.
How do I delete a Gitlab project?
Delete a project
Navigate to your project, and select Settings > General > Advanced. In the “Delete project” section, click the Delete project button. Confirm the action when asked to.
How do I get rid of managed by my organization?
To disable/remove the “Managed by your organization” message in Chrome, select Disabled from the drop-down box. 4. Google Chrome will ask you to restart the browser. Click on “Relaunch now” button to restart Google Chrome.
How do I stop Chrome from being managed?
Change your default search engine:
(at the top right corner of Google Chrome), select “Settings”, in the “Search engine” section, click “Manage search engines…”, in the opened list look for unwanted address, when located click the three vertical dots near this URL and select “Remove from list”.
Why is Google Chrome managed?
Google Chrome says it’s “managed by your organization” if system policies are controlling some Chrome browser settings. This can occur if you’re using a Chromebook, PC, or Mac that your organization controls—but other applications on your computer can set policies, too.