Go to the issue and scroll down to the Activity section, select Work Log and from here you can delete it.
How do you delete a logged work in Jira?
- Click on the issue.
- If the issue is already closed, click the Reopen Issue button.
- Find the Activity section | Work Log tab.
- Hover over the log entry you want to delete, it’ll get a dark-gray background, icons will appear in the upper right corner.
- Click on the trashcan icon.
How do I revert a logged hour in Jira?
You will have to go into the “Work Log” tab and either edit or delete the previous log. From there you can re-log it with the correct time.
Can we delete a JIRA ticket?
2 answers. Yes, check the permission scheme in the project. You’ll find there’s a line that allows you to delete. Grant someone you trust that permission and they’ll be able to delete from the project.
How do I see logged efforts in Jira?
On our JIRA 5.0. x server, it was accessible from the Projects tab > Summary page > Reports drop-down list > Time Sheet Report item. After upgrading to JIRA 6. x, it was accessible from Projects tab > Summary page > Reports section heading > Time Sheet Report.
How do I change the logged work in Jira?
“work on issues” and “edit all worklogs” permissions
- Navigate to the issue and view its details.
- Locate the Activity section and select the Work Log tab.
- Locate the work log entry you wish to edit.
- Click the Edit (pencil) icon, located at the right of the work log entry.
- The Edit Work Log screen is displayed.
How do I change the logged time in Jira?
To edit time records in the Jira Issue view, click the ellipsis at the right in the time record you want to edit, and then select the desired option.
Editing the Time Record Details
- Select Edit on the time record’s option menu.
- The Log Time form is displayed. …
- Click Update to save your changes.
How do I delete a subtask in Jira?
How to delete a sub-task issue type
- Select > Issues.
- Under ISSUE TYPES, select Sub-tasks.
- Find the relevant sub-task issue type and click Delete.
How do I delete an item in Jira?
Please follow the steps below:
- Login to JIRA as administrator.
- Click on Cogwheel icon.
- Click on Projects.
- Select the project you need.
- Click on Permissions (left menu)
- Click on Actions button.
- Select Edit permissions.
- Search for ‘Delete issues’ permission, then click on ‘add’ next to it.
How do I delete Jira history?
You can use these in the scriptrunner plugin. Install in JIRA and then go to script Fragment section of the plugin. Select the update history class/method and put this code.
- Delete comment.
- Clone ticket (history isn’t cloned to the new ticket)
- Remove the original ticket.
How do I delete an issue in Jira?
Select > Issues. In the Issue types section, click Issue type schemes. Find the scheme you want to delete and click Delete.