How do I delete an item in Jira?
Second – it is odd that you cannot delete if you are indeed a jira admin. go to the project > project settings > permissions and look at the Delete permission to ensure the permissions include your role. likde @Jack said: Do not delete issues. When you delete it is GONE.
Can we delete a JIRA ticket?
2 answers. Yes, check the permission scheme in the project. You’ll find there’s a line that allows you to delete. Grant someone you trust that permission and they’ll be able to delete from the project.
How do I edit Service Desk in Jira?
To edit the project key or category, you must be a Jira admin. To edit a project’s details: Open the project you want to change. From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > Details.
As a project admin, you can edit your project’s:
- Project lead.
- Default assignee.
How do I delete a status in Jira?
How to remove a Status from a workflow:
- Click on the status you wish to remove.
- Click Remove Status.
How do I recover a deleted issue in Jira?
The only viable way to restore an issue is to create a new instance of JIRA and restore a backup that has the issues. Then export them to a csv file and import them to your production instance. You will lose the history.
How do I delete a child issue in Jira?
How to delete a sub-task issue type
- Select > Issues.
- Under ISSUE TYPES, select Sub-tasks.
- Find the relevant sub-task issue type and click Delete.
How do I delete a task?
Delete a task or list
- Open the Google Tasks app .
- Tap the task you want to delete.
- Tap Delete .
- To cancel, tap Undo.
How do I bulk delete in Jira?
Delete multiple issues
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Delete Issues, and select Next.
- If available, decide whether you’d like to send email notifications.
Is Jira service desk free?
We offer a Free plan for Jira Service Management for up to 3 agents, 2GB of storage, and Community Support. If you’d like to add more than 3 agents or get access to more features, support and storage, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial of our Standard or Premium plan.
How do I use Jira Service Desk?
For now, let’s get you set up with a basic service desk project.
- If you’re working with an existing Jira Service Desk instance, select Projects > Create Project from the the top navigation bar of your instance. …
- Select “Basic Service Desk” as the project type.
- Name your project. …
- Select Submit to create your project.
How do I customize my Jira Service Desk portal?
To make some changes in the UI design of the portal, we need to go to the Project Settings of the selected Service Desk project. From there, we: Go to Theme Extension Configuration and select Cards theme. Apply one of the ready-made theme styles or create the new one.27 мая 2019 г.
What are Jira workflows?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.
How do I delete a workflow in Jira?
- Rename the current workflow.
- Copy the current workflow to a new one.
- Delete the steps, and make the other changes you need in the copy, including giving it the right name.
- Copy the current workflow schemes that use the current workflow.
- Edit the schemes, replacing the current workflow with the new version.
How do I edit an inactive workflow in Jira?
Select > Issues. Under WORKFLOWS, click Workflow schemes to see a list of active and inactive schemes. Create a workflow scheme or edit an active workflow scheme.