Based on whether a user has permission to delete Issues in JIRA, Tests can be deleted like any other issue from the test itself or from the Issue Navigator. While viewing the test, click on the “More” button in the toolbar and select the “Delete” option. The selected test will now be deleted from the system.
How do I delete a test in Jira?
Click on the test from your backlog so the details appear on the right. Select the cog drop down arrow in the top right corner of the details section, you get an option to delete it.
How do I pass a test case in Jira?
Quick Tips for Writing Test Cases in Jira
- Create a “Test Case” Issue — and Keep It Open. But Jira issues are meant to be pushed to done. …
- Tweak a User Story to Be a Test Case. …
- Add a “Testing” Status to Your Jira Workflow. …
- Automate Your Testing Processes. …
- Integrate Your Tools. …
- Use Traceability.
How do you delete a test run in Qtest?
To do this, click the Edit button in the toolbar when you view a test run/plan and you should see a “Delete this test run/plan” link in the sidebar on the right.18 мая 2015 г.
How do I bulk delete in Jira?
Delete multiple issues
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Delete Issues, and select Next.
- If available, decide whether you’d like to send email notifications.
Is Zephyr for Jira free?
Please use a free trial of Zephyr for JIRA or purchase a Zephyr for JIRA license on the Atlassian Marketplace. Ensure that the Zephyr for JIRA plugin/add-on is enabled as well.
Do we write test cases in agile?
Writing test cases is one of the most time-consuming activity in agile. … Sometimes, documentation is necessary but it is not important for new requirements in testing. Instead of writing test cases, you can prepare a checklist of all tests you need to do. This helps you to do more testing in a short span.
When test cases are approved after a change the version number increases by what?
When you save a Test Case with new changes, the Test Case’s version will automatically increase by 0.1. The version number is visible as a system field on the Test Case page, as shown below.
How do you run test cases in qTest?
Add Test Runs
- Select Test Execution.
- Select your Test Suite in the Navigation Panel, and select the Add Test Runs icon.
- The “Add Test Runs” dialog displays. Select the Test Cases tab.
- Select the particular Test Case you wish you add as a Test Run. Select Add.
How do you approve multiple test cases in qTest?
Approve Multi Test Cases
Step 1 − Go to the Test Design tab and click the Data Query icon as shown in the following screenshot. Step 2 − In the Query name, write “Test Cases Need to approve” and click Run Query. Step 3 − Select test cases from the Query Result table to approve test cases.
How do I bulk edit in Jira?
To perform a bulk change, select the issues you would like to change and then right click to select bulk change. The bulk change wizard will walk you through the change process through an easy-to-follow wizard. Super simple. Pro Tip: Keep in mind, Jira sends notifications on changes.
How do I delete all issues in Jira?
Once you have that list you can go Tools > Bulk Change: All x issues. You’ll enter the Bulk Operation wizard. Tick the checkbox at the top of the table to select all issues, then click Next and then Delete and then Confirm.
How do I bulk assign a test case in Jira?
1. The other way to bulk assign test cases is to click on the button at the top left of the interface. A pop-up/modal will appear displaying a range of options to help bulk assign test cases.