Once you have that list you can go Tools > Bulk Change: All x issues. You’ll enter the Bulk Operation wizard. Tick the checkbox at the top of the table to select all issues, then click Next and then Delete and then Confirm.
How do I mass delete an issue in Jira?
Delete multiple issues
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Delete Issues, and select Next.
- If available, decide whether you’d like to send email notifications.
How do I delete issues in Jira?
Delete issue in JIRA really is delete.
Please follow the steps below:
- Login to JIRA as administrator.
- Click on Cogwheel icon.
- Click on Projects.
- Select the project you need.
- Click on Permissions (left menu)
- Click on Actions button.
- Select Edit permissions.
- Search for ‘Delete issues’ permission, then click on ‘add’ next to it.
How do I delete all attachments in Jira?
You can also use the following way to delete attachments:
- Open the JIRA issue, which you want to remove a file from.
- Click the down-arrow icon to the right of the ‘Attachments’ section and select Manage Attachments from the dropdown menu. …
- Locate the file you want to delete and click the Delete Attachment icon.
Can we delete a JIRA ticket?
2 answers. Yes, check the permission scheme in the project. You’ll find there’s a line that allows you to delete. Grant someone you trust that permission and they’ll be able to delete from the project.
How do I delete multiple test steps in Jira?
While viewing a list of tests in the Issue Navigator, click on the “Tools” gear in the top-right corner and select the “Bulk Change” option. Select the tests you want to delete, hit “Next” and then pick the the “Delete Issues” option. This will then delete all the selected tests after a confirmation.
How do I select multiple issues in Jira?
You can select multiple contiguous issues by clicking the first issue, holding down the shift key and clicking the last issue. To select issues that aren’t next to each other just hold down the control (Windows) or command key (Mac) and select the issues individually.
How do I delete Jira history?
You can use these in the scriptrunner plugin. Install in JIRA and then go to script Fragment section of the plugin. Select the update history class/method and put this code.
- Delete comment.
- Clone ticket (history isn’t cloned to the new ticket)
- Remove the original ticket.
How do I delete a child issue in Jira?
How to delete a sub-task issue type
- Select > Issues.
- Under ISSUE TYPES, select Sub-tasks.
- Find the relevant sub-task issue type and click Delete.
How do I recover a deleted issue in Jira?
The only viable way to restore an issue is to create a new instance of JIRA and restore a backup that has the issues. Then export them to a csv file and import them to your production instance. You will lose the history.
How do I delete attachments?
Open the email that contains the attachment you want to delete. In the Attached box, right-click the attachment, and click Remove or select the file in the Attached box and then press the delete key on your keyboard. Note: This method deletes only one attachment at a time.
How do I delete multiple attachments in Confluence?
To delete, make sure the pages/attachments/comments you want to delete are selected, and simply click on the “Delete Pages” (or “Delete Attachments” or “Delete Comments”) button. You will see a confirmation dialog, and if you confirm, all selected items will be deleted.
How do I delete an attachment in Jira?
Click on “Manage Attachments”. You can only delete attachments if you have the correct permissions. Next to the attachment, click on the trash icon. You’ll be asked to confirm you want to remove the attachment – click on “Delete”.
How do I delete a task?
Delete a task
- Open the Google Tasks app .
- Tap the task you want to delete.
- Tap Delete .
- To cancel, tap Undo.
How do I delete an epic in Jira?
Choose the Epic to be deleted, click on the drop down menu in the epic and choose “View epic details”. Then click on “meat ball menu” or “three dots more options”. Click on Delete, when prompted if you are sure click on Delete.
How do you delete a backlog item in Jira?
Step1 : open task which you want to delete. Step 2: Go to More action tab and click on it. A menu list will drop down. Step 3: In the bottom of the menu list click “Delete” button, a confirmation alert will popup.