How do I delete all attachments in Jira?
You can also use the following way to delete attachments:
- Open the JIRA issue, which you want to remove a file from.
- Click the down-arrow icon to the right of the ‘Attachments’ section and select Manage Attachments from the dropdown menu. …
- Locate the file you want to delete and click the Delete Attachment icon.
How do you delete attachments?
Highlight the file and press the Delete key. Right-click the attachment and select delete from the right-click menu.
How do I delete multiple attachments in Confluence?
To delete, make sure the pages/attachments/comments you want to delete are selected, and simply click on the “Delete Pages” (or “Delete Attachments” or “Delete Comments”) button. You will see a confirmation dialog, and if you confirm, all selected items will be deleted.
How do I close multiple issues in Jira?
And your multiple issues can be closed.
Please follow below steps:
- Search all the issues/stories you want to close (Using JQL) …
- Click on ‘Tools’ option. …
- Select all issues and click on next.
How do I delete an attachment in Jira?
Click on “Manage Attachments”. You can only delete attachments if you have the correct permissions. Next to the attachment, click on the trash icon. You’ll be asked to confirm you want to remove the attachment – click on “Delete”.
How do I delete an attachment in Confluence?
Delete an attached file
- Go to the page that contains the attachment.
- Go to > Attachments.
- Select Delete next to the attachment you want to delete.
- Select Delete to confirm your action.
Can you remove attachments from emails?
Open the email that contains the attachment you want to delete. In the Attached box, right-click the attachment, and click Remove or select the file in the Attached box and then press the delete key on your keyboard. … To delete multiple attachments at once, press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard.
How do I remove attachments from my phone?
Open your phone’s Files app . Tap a file. Delete .
Can you delete attachments in Gmail?
You can’t delete an attachment in Gmail without deleting the email it is attached to. You can forward the message to yourself and manually remove the attachment before hitting send. Then you can delete the original message. Just be sure to use the delete option on that message and not for the entire conversation.
How do I copy a page in Confluence?
- Go to a page in the space, and click ••• > Copy. Confluence opens a copy of the page in the editor.
- Rename the page, and make any other changes in the body of the page.
- Select Save.
How do I select multiple issues in Jira?
You can select multiple contiguous issues by clicking the first issue, holding down the shift key and clicking the last issue. To select issues that aren’t next to each other just hold down the control (Windows) or command key (Mac) and select the issues individually.
How do I bulk cancel Jira tickets?
3 answers. Run a search for them, then select “bulk edit” from the search options menu. Bulk edit will offer you “transition” as well as “edit” options, so you can move the selected issues through the workflow to closed, or edit to “mark” them as closed. Note – you need the global permission to bulk edit.
How do I bulk update a field in Jira?
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Stop Watching Issues, and select Next.
- Review your bulk operation, and select Confirm when you are happy with the operation.