How do I edit a saved filter in Jira?
Updating a filter
- Choose Issues > Manage Filters.
- Click the My tab. …
- Locate the filter you wish to update, click the cog icon and select Edit from the dropdown menu.
- The Edit Current Filter page displays, where you can update the filter details as required. …
- Click Save to save your changes.
How do I manage filters in Jira?
Configuring filters in Jira. To access your filters, navigate to Issues > Manage Filters. From there, you can edit your filter’s details as well as work on filters that other users have shared with you. Users can also Manage Viewers and Editors and Manage Subscriptions for their filters.
How do I rename a filter in Jira?
menu option to the far right of each filter, and select the option for “Edit Filter details”. From there you should be able to rename an existing filter name.
How do I add a filter to Jira dashboard?
Create a Rich Filter
- Open the Issues menu at the top of the screen and select the Manage rich filters option.
- Click on the Create Rich Filter button at the top-right of your screen to open the Create Rich Filter dialog box.
- Fill the two mandatory fields: Enter a name for your Rich Filter. …
- Click the Create button.
How do I change the filter owner in Jira?
Changing Jira Dashboard and Filter Owners
- Jira Administration > System.
- Shared Items > Shared filters / Shared dashboards.
- Search by Dashboard or Filter name and/or owner.
- Select admin gear at right > Change Owner.
- Change Owner: Name of Dashboard > select new owner.
- Select “Change owner” button.
- The Owner is now changed.
How do I delete a saved filter in Jira?
A filter is a saved issue search. Jira users can create and manage their own filters and filter subscriptions.
Deleting a shared filter
- Choose > System.
- Click Shared Filters.
- Search for a filter or scroll through the full list.
- Next to the shared filter, click > Delete filter.
- If you’re happy to proceed, click Delete.
What is a filter in Jira?
A filter is a saved issue search. Jira users can search for issues using different criteria in basic or advanced search, and then save their results as a filter, becoming the filter’s owner. … If the filter is private, only the owner and Jira admin can view and modify it.
How do I subscribe to a filter in Jira?
Run the filter that you want to subscribe to, then click Details (next to filter name). Fill in the ‘Filter Subscription form’ and click Subscribe.
How do I create a Smart Filter in Jira?
Click on the Add Smart Filter button at the top-right of the page. Insert a name, select at least one tag type and click on Create button. Select a color and/or insert a label (depending on which Tag Types you have selected for your smart filter), insert a JQL for the clause and click the Add button.
How do you rename a filter in tableau?
- Go to context menu right clicking to the dimension field.
- Go to Aliases… and change the labels.
What is rich filter in Jira?
The Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards app provides new gadgets (Rich Filter Gadgets) which allow the users to build highly interactive and personalized Jira dashboards. … All these features completely redefine the experience related to the use of Jira dashboards.
How do I customize my dashboard in Jira?
You can edit the details for your dashboard, and restrict or share with other users according to the permissions that are set.
- Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
- Choose your dashboard in the sidebar and click more (•••) > Edit dashboard.
- Edit the settings and choose Update.
How do I edit gadgets in JIRA dashboard?
If you don’t already have a dashboard, select Manage Dashboards from the dropdown, then Create new dashboard. Once your dashboard is created, on the dashboard, select Add Gadget. Use the gadget wizard to choose the gadgets you want to add. You can see a list of these gadgets in Gadgets for Jira applications.