Navigate to Blue bar in jira and click on Search Icon . Select the filters by Project Name or Sprint name it will display list of all issues with respect to the project you have selected . Now click on the export icon on right top of the search results screen and select the Export to Excel (CVV) all files option .
How do I create a sprint report in Jira?
The Sprint Report shows the list of issues in each sprint. It is useful for your Sprint Retrospective meetings, and also for mid-sprint progress checks. Tip: If you have Jira Software connected to Confluence, you can create a ‘Retrospectives’ page via the Linked pages link.
Can you export a JIRA dashboard?
Exporting a Jira Dashboard to PDF
If desired, use the standard Jira Edit Layout button to select the column layout. Use the mouse to rearrange the Dataplane gadgets as you wish. From the dashboard page, select Tools » Export Dataplane Reports to PDF.
How do I Unstart a sprint in Jira?
To end the active sprint:
- Click the Agile link’s down-arrow in the top navigation bar, then select your preferred board from the resulting dropdown menu.
- Click Active sprints.
- If necessary, select the sprint you want to complete from the sprint dropdown.
- Click the Complete Sprint button.
How do I move a sprint in Jira?
Select JIRA Administration from the top bar, then select Add-ons > GreenHopper. OR, if you are using JIRA 6.0 or later, click the ‘cog’ icon in the top bar, select Add-ons, then scroll down the page to the GreenHopper section. Turn on Parallel Sprints to enable multiple active, parallel sprints.
How do I extract a report in Jira?
In your plan, click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan. From the switch report menu, select Releases or Scope. If necessary, click and configure the display settings of the report. Click the Export button > select the location where you want to save the CSV file.
What is Sprint report in Jira?
The Sprint Report shows the list of issues in each sprint. It is useful for your Sprint Retrospective meetings, and also for mid-sprint progress checks. If you have Jira Software connected to Confluence, you can create a ‘Retrospectives’ page via the Linked pages link.
How do I export a dashboard?
To export a dashboard
- To export the dashboard to a PDF file, from the File menu, select Export to PDF. The dashboard is exported and displayed in a browser window.
- To export the dashboard as a MicroStrategy dashboard file, from the File menu, select Download Dashboard. Select whether to save or open the dashboard.
How do I export a Jira file to PDF?
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Issue Export to PDF HTML Word Documents.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
How do I create a public dashboard in Jira?
To Make your dashboard available to everyone, you will need to make sure your project permissions are correct (set JIRA user group to user role based on default permissions), for each of your filters are shared with ‘everyone’, and your dashboards are shared with ‘everyone’.
What happens when you complete sprint in Jira?
When you complete the sprint, the following actions will occur: Your completed issues will move out of Active sprints. You can move any issues not completed at the end of the sprint to one of the inactive sprints, the Backlog, or a new sprint.
Why can’t I close a sprint in Jira?
Cause. You don’t have the right permissions: You must have the JIRA ‘Manage Sprints’ permission for all projects which JIRA Board BoardA include.
How do I see completed sprints in Jira?
1 answer. go to project > reports. there are a number of reports that you can view completed sprints.
How do I manage sprints in Jira?
At the end of the sprint, a team will typically have built and implemented a working product increment.
- Step 1: Create a sprint. Go to the Backlog of your Scrum project. …
- Step 2: Fill your sprint with stories from the backlog. …
- Step 3: Start sprint. …
- Step 4: Monitor your team’s progress. …
- Step 5: Close the sprint.
Can you create multiple sprints in Jira?
The Parallel sprints feature lets you enable multiple active sprints that are running in parallel with each other. For example, if you have two teams working from the same backlog, each team can now work on their own active sprint simultaneously.
How do you make a sprint?
Now it’s time to create a new sprint.
- Step one: Create a new sprint. Go to the backlog of your Scrum project. …
- Step two: Fill the Sprint with stories from your backlog. …
- Step three: Add stories to your sprints. …
- Step four: Start your Sprint. …
- Step five: Monitor your team’s progress. …
- Step six: Close the sprint.