Welcome to Community! Go to jira header Issues and filters –> search for issues and then run the JQL like Project = XXXX and Status = Open and assignee = current user. At the right side top corner, you will find the Export option and choose CSV then export it.
How do I extract all issues in Jira?
You can use a filter to find all the issues you want to export and then click on the “export” button on the top right of the Filters view and choose the appropriate export format which includes XML, CSV, HTML with either all the columns in the issue or just the displayed columns in the filter.
How do I export linked issues in Jira?
When exporting JIRA search results to csv linked issues column does not appear
- Navigate to Search issues.
- Add column “Linked Issues”
- Search for something (that results in Linked Issues in some of the results)
- Export to csv with “current fields”. …
- Export to HTML report “current fields”.
How do I bulk copy issues in Jira?
Let me summarize the method to bulk copy between projects using JIRA Server.
- Create a filter that filters out the issues you want to copy.
- Go to the Projects under JIRA Administration. …
- In the Project settings page choose Actions/Bulk copy of issues (in top right corner). …
- The issues are duplicated (cloned).
How do I export more than 1000 issues in Jira?
- Run a search on the issue navigator to get all the issues need to be exported (Example below contains 200k+ issues).
- Export the first 1000 issues using the standard export feature (Export > Excel)
- Open the exported CSV files and manually consolidate them if necessary.
Can you export issues from JIRA?
Jira users can export issues from Jira in three simple steps. All it takes is searching for the issue in the issue navigator, clicking the export button, and selecting the right format. Even if it’s quick and straightforward, this method poses a few limitations.
How do I extract reports in Jira?
In your plan, click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan. From the switch report menu, select Releases or Scope. If necessary, click and configure the display settings of the report. Click the Export button > select the location where you want to save the CSV file.
What are linked issues in Jira?
Issue linking allows you to create an association between two existing issues on either the same or different Jira servers. For example: An issue may relate to another. An issue may duplicate another.
How do I see linked issues in Jira?
You will find the list of all link types available in your Jira instance there. The functions above can be quite useful if you want to list the issues that are linked to a specific issue.
- Administration ( ) > Issues.
- Under Issue Features section, choose Issue Linking.
- Use the Name column to get the Link Type.
How do I copy a ticket in Jira?
Open a JIRA issue that is supposed to be cloned. Select More → Clone when the screen appears. The following screenshot shows how to access the Clone functionality. A user can change the summary while cloning it.
How do I create a multiple issue in Jira?
- Choose to add the Create issue or Create subtask post function as usual.
- Configure various options as usual.
- Find the Create multiple issues parameter.
- Add a comma separated list of entries. Processing will: Look at each entry. If no pattern is provided, the entry will be selected for continued processing.
How do I export a JIRA ticket?
For exporting issues you can export to .csv by following these steps:
- Go to the board or project you wish to export.
- On the left side, click on Issues.
- On the top right of your screen, click on “View all issues and filters”
- On the top right of your screen, click on the “Export” drop down.
How do I increase export limit in Jira?
To bypass the default and export more records:
- Perform your search in the UI.
- Copy the URL of the format link you choose in the Export menu:
- Paste this URL into the URL bar of a new browser tab.
- Change the tempMax parameter to the number of issues you want (up to the max limit).
How do I export more than 2000 records in Jira?
- Right-click the URL for export (either “All Fields” or “Current Fields”) and select Copy Link Location. …
- Paste that URL into a different browser tab.
- Append the &pager/start=1000 at the end of the URL string to instruct JIRA to export from index 1001 and above (1000 rows).