How do I export Jira history?
You can export change histories with the following add-ons: To Excel: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.midori.jira.plugin.betterexcel/server/overview. To PDF: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.midori.jira.plugin.pdfview/server/overview. You can do it using the Jira Rest API.
How do I see Jira ticket history?
To view history in JIRA, the user should follow the steps given below.
- Go to View Issue Page to see change history.
- Scroll down to Activity section.
- Click on History tab.
How do I extract data from Jira?
Below are the steps I used in detail:
- Login to jira.mycompany.com.
- Selected Export dropdown menu.
- Right-clicked on the CSV (Current fields) option and select Inspect.
- Open Excel Workbook.
- Select the Data tab.
- Select Get Data -> From Web.
- Pasted the CSV URL in the Web Address box (Basic selected), clicked OK.
Can you export a JIRA dashboard?
Exporting a Jira Dashboard to PDF
If desired, use the standard Jira Edit Layout button to select the column layout. Use the mouse to rearrange the Dataplane gadgets as you wish. From the dashboard page, select Tools » Export Dataplane Reports to PDF.
How do I see my activity in Jira?
This is really frustrating!!
- Click on the Jira icon at the top left.
- Click on Dashboards. The Default Dashboard is where you’re likely going to land.
- Assuming the Default Dashboard hasn’t changed, there is an “Activity Stream” gadget on that dashboard. …
- This will show you work logs, issue transitions, comments, etc.
What things are not included in cloned issue in Jira?
11) What are the things not included in cloned issue in JIRA?
- Time tracking.
- Issue History.
How do I export a dashboard?
To export a dashboard
- To export the dashboard to a PDF file, from the File menu, select Export to PDF. The dashboard is exported and displayed in a browser window.
- To export the dashboard as a MicroStrategy dashboard file, from the File menu, select Download Dashboard. Select whether to save or open the dashboard.
How do I export a Jira file to PDF?
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Issue Export to PDF HTML Word Documents.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
How do I create a public dashboard in Jira?
To Make your dashboard available to everyone, you will need to make sure your project permissions are correct (set JIRA user group to user role based on default permissions), for each of your filters are shared with ‘everyone’, and your dashboards are shared with ‘everyone’.