In Jira Software, click or > Issues. Click Custom fields. Find the Team field in the list of fields. Click for the team field > Screens.
How do I use a team in Jira?
Once you have your teams set up in your plan, you can easily assign any issues in your plan to the corresponding teams.
- Make sure you’ve added the team field in your plan. …
- In the fields section of your plan, click the team field of the issue > choose a team to assign to it.
- Save the changes by doing the following:
19 мая 2020 г.
What is a team in Jira?
The people you work with every day to achieve a shared goal is your team. You could be in a project team, a service team, a leadership team, a rapid-response team, or more. A team is a collection of Atlassian accounts that form these real-world teams. Teams have members, a profile, work, and resources.
How do I see team capacity in Jira?
To configure the capacity view:
- Go to your plan and select Capacity view from the dropdown next to Calculate.
- Select Capacity to display the capacity view. If your teams are not on the same schedule, you’ll have to select the team or person view from the timeline settings.
- Click on a sprint to display the details.
How do I create a shared team in Jira?
Note that any changes made to shared teams will affect all the plans that these shared teams belong to.
- In your plan, click Manage Shared teams. This will display the Shared teams and people page.
- Click the Teams tab, if necessary.
- Click Create team. …
- Give the new team a name > click Create.
Who is reporter in Jira?
JIRA Reporter is usually auto-poppulated for whoever created the JIRA issue. JIRA Notifications (emails) are usually controlled on whatever JIRA Notification schemes it is configured to use.
What are the different issue types in Jira?
Jira Core (business projects) issue types
- Task. A task represents work that needs to be done.
- Subtask. A subtask is a piece of work that is required to complete a task. …
- Epic. A big user story that needs to be broken down. …
- Bug. A bug is a problem which impairs or prevents the functions of a product.
- Story. …
- Task. …
- Subtask. …
What is a plan in Jira?
A plan is a roadmap of all the work that you manage in Jira. … Teams, to configure and manage the teams that are working across all the issues in your plan. Releases, to configure and manage the releases associated with all the issues in your plan.
How do you show team capacity?
Get the availability and time off for each person. For each person, subtract time off from Net Work Hours, and multiply the result by his availability to get his individual capacity. Add up the individual capacities to get the Team capacity in person hours, and divide by eight to get the capacity in person-days.
How do I add a capacity in Jira?
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Sprint Capacity Planning & Tracking via search.
How do I create a team in Confluence?
Create a new group
- Go to > User management.
- Choose Groups in the sidebar.
- Choose the Create group button (if you’re using Confluence Server, choose Add Group)
- Enter a group name, for example ‘project-team’
- Choose Create group.
- Choose Add to add members to the group.