The logs are written to the log subdirectory of your Jira application home directory (or elsewhere if you have configured a different location). You can view the location of the atlassian-jira. log in the ‘File Paths’ section of the system information page.
How do I view Jira logs?
How to access JIRA Server Logs
- Go to the directory where you have installed JIRA on your server. …
- For UNIX server : If the directory name is JIRA. …
- For Windows server : You can access logs from C:Program FilesAtlassianJIRAlogscatalina<Date>.log and C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRAlogatlassian-jira.log.
How do I find my Jira version?
You can check Jira Software version on the footer of any page in JIRA. It will be written in grey font. Or you can go to Applicatons->Versions and Licenses. You can see there the verisons of Jira Software, Jira Service Desk and Jira Core.
How do I see total logged hours in Jira?
To show the Time Tracking section, click Open Tempo on the right-hand side. In the Time Tracking section of the Jira Issue view, the Logged bar indicates the total time that has been logged on the issue. You can log time on the issue by clicking the plus sign and filling in the Log Time dialog box.
How do I see old views in Jira?
Click on the little person icon in the lower left corner of jira. and click personal settings. Scroll down to the bottom to the Jira Labs section and turn off the new view. It’s a green check mark slider switch.
What is audit log in Jira?
The auditing feature tracks key activities in Jira products. These activities are recorded in an audit log that can be viewed in the Jira administration console. This can be a handy tool in helping you diagnose problems in Jira products or used for security purposes.
What is latest version of Jira?
View all versions
- 8.7. 8.7.1. 09-Feb-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.6. 8.6.1. 08-Jan-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.5. 8.5. 9 (long term support)? 11-Oct-2020. …
- 8.4. 8.4.3. 07-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.3. 8.3.5. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.2. 8.2.6. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.1. 8.1.3. 15-Sep-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.0. 8.0.3. 09-Jul-2019. Release notes.
How do I know if my JIRA server is cloud?
Look at the link if it contains . atlassian.net then it is Cloud.
How do I know what version?
How to check which version of Windows you’re running
- Click the Start button.
- Type “winver” in the search box and press Enter.
- You should see the About Windows box with your Windows version information.
- Click the Start button.
- Click the Settings icon (which looks like a gear and is above the power icon).
- Click “System.”
What is time spent in Jira?
You can find the time spent on status by going to Report -> Control Chart -> select the status you want to see -> then identify the story number you want the time for ; It will show you the time spent on each status per story. You can use Status Time add-on.
How do I use JQL in Jira?
Search issues across all projects using the Jira Query Language (JQL).
- In the top navigation bar, select Filters.
- Select Advanced issue search. ( …
- Use quick filters for basic search or switch to JQL for advanced search.
How do I run a report in Jira?
To access reports in JIRA, the user should go to Project → choose Specific project. The following screenshot shows how to navigate to a specific project. Click on the Reports icon on the left side of the page. It will display all the reports supported by JIRA.
How do I change the view in Jira?
- Go to your JIRA Project window.
- On the left side there is a menu with ‘Releases’, ‘Reports’, ‘Issues’, etc. …
- The view that displays has a list of issues on the left and shows a single issue on the right. …
- In the upper right, click on “View All Issues and Filters” link.
How do I switch to new view in Jira?
To turn the new issue view on or off in Jira Software and Jira Core for now, head to Your profile and settings ( ) > Settings and toggle the switch for the New Jira issue view. The new issue view is permanently on for all business boards and next-gen software projects.