What is Jira system dashboard?
Your dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira. … You can create a personal dashboard and add gadgets to keep track of assignments and issues you’re working on. Dashboards are designed to display gadgets that help you organize your projects, assignments, and achievements in different charts.
How do I create a dashboard in Jira?
A Jira Dashboard
- From your project in Jira click Dashboards and View all Dashboards.
- In the top right you can click on Create dashboard.
- Fill in the name.
- Start from a blank dashboard.
- For Shared with select Public and click Add.
- Click Create.
How do I create a dashboard public in Jira?
To Make your dashboard available to everyone, you will need to make sure your project permissions are correct (set JIRA user group to user role based on default permissions), for each of your filters are shared with ‘everyone’, and your dashboards are shared with ‘everyone’.
What is the purpose of Jira dashboard?
A Jira dashboard is the main display you see when you open Jira. A dashboard shows apps and gadgets that provide different types of information to aid you and your team members as you organize and track a project’s development.
How do I change the dashboard in Jira?
Share and edit your dashboard
- Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
- Choose your dashboard in the sidebar and click more (•••) > Edit dashboard.
- Edit the settings and choose Update.
How do I manage my Jira dashboard?
Your dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira.
Only Jira admins can customize the system dashboard.
- Choose Dashboards > Create dashboard.
- Name your dashboard and add a description so your team knows when to use it.
- Fill out the remaining fields and click Save.
How do I add a dashboard in jira confluence?
- Choose the cog icon , then choose General Configuration under Confluence Administration.
- Choose Application Links in the left-hand panel. …
- Enter the URL of the JIRA instance you want to link to, then create the new link.
- Use the wizard to finish configuring the link.
How do I save a dashboard in Jira?
button beside the relevant gadget and then click the ‘Edit’ option from the popup menu. (This will display the dashboard page similar to the one that is seen immediately after adding a gadget). After making the desired changes click on the ‘Save’ button.
How do I change the owner of a JIRA dashboard?
Follow this process to change Jira dashboard and filter owners:
- Jira Administration > System.
- Shared Items > Shared filters / Shared dashboards.
- Search by Dashboard or Filter name and/or owner.
- Select admin gear at right > Change Owner.
- Change Owner: Name of Dashboard > select new owner.
- Select “Change owner” button.
Can we backup data in JIRA cloud?
Choose Administration ( ) > System. Select Import & Export > Backup System to open the Backup Jira data page. As shown in the screenshot above, the backup will be stored within the export subdirectory of the Jira application home directory. … Click the ‘Backup’ button and wait while your Jira data is backed up.
What is a gadget in Jira?
Gadgets display summaries of team progress, reports, and other data from Jira projects and issues a dashboard. You can customize gadgets to display project and issue details relevant to particular users. You can see the list of gadgets here.
How do I add gadgets in JIRA dashboard?
Follow these steps to add a gadget to a dashboard:
- Go to the dashboard by selecting the Dashboards link in the navigation bar.
- On the dashboard, Click Add Gadget.
- Use the gadget wizard to choose the gadgets you want to add. You can see a list of these gadgets in Using dashboard gadgets.
How do I create a pie chart in Jira dashboard?
JIRA – Workload Pie Chart
- Step 1 − Go to Project → choose the Specific project. Click on the Report icon on the left side of the menu. …
- Step 2 − Select Project or issue filter for which to generate the report. In the Statistic Type, select the field name on which the pie chart will be formed. …
- Step 3 − Click on Next to generate the report.