How can I see all Jira tickets assigned to me?
Click “Only My Issues” or open the “Your Work” page
Or, if you want to see all of your tasks, click the Jira button in the top left of the window, then click the Your work in the sidebar. There you’ll find an Assigned to me tab that includes every task from all of your Jira projects that have been assigned to you.
How do I see issues I’m watching Jira?
2 Answers. From the top right button “add gadget”, then on the pop-pup search for “watched” and you will get it.
What is JQL in Jira?
JQL stands for Jira Query Language and is the most powerful and flexible way to search for your issues in Jira. JQL is for everyone: developers, testers, agile project managers, and business users.
How do I use JQL in Jira?
Search issues across all projects using the Jira Query Language (JQL).
- In the top navigation bar, select Filters.
- Select Advanced issue search. ( …
- Use quick filters for basic search or switch to JQL for advanced search.
Is duplicated by VS duplicate?
As verbs the difference between duplicate and duplicated
is that duplicate is to make a copy of while duplicated is .
How do I find duplicate issues in Jira?
The list of potential duplicates will be displayed on the right panel of any existing Jira ticket. Find Duplicates plug-in works in Create/Edit/Link Issue dialogs. Find Duplicates is also built into Jira Search box enabling instant smart search by issue key, phrase or issue number from a current project.
Where do you write queries in Jira?
Let’s create a filter based on JQL:
- Once you have entered the query, click the ‘Save as’ button, which is located just above the field where you type.
- Give it a name and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Go back to the main page of JIRA. …
- Click the filter that you have saved and the issues will be filtered.
What is a watcher in Jira?
A Watcher is someone that will be given permissions for the Jira project. This generally isn’t a customer since they wouldn’t have access to your Jira system but only the Service Desk portal. A Requested Participant is someone being given permissions for the Jira Service Desk portal.
How do I add a gadget in Jira?
Follow these steps to add a gadget to a dashboard:
- Go to the dashboard by selecting the Dashboards link in the navigation bar.
- On the dashboard, Click Add Gadget.
- Use the gadget wizard to choose the gadgets you want to add. You can see a list of these gadgets in Using dashboard gadgets.
How do I run a query in Jira?
- Choose Filters in the navigation bar.
- Select Advanced issue search. If basic search is shown instead of advanced search, click Advanced (next to the icon). …
- Enter your JQL query. As you type, Jira will offer a list of “auto-complete” suggestions based on the context of your query. …
- Press Enter or click to run your query.
What does != Mean in JQL?
DOES NOT MATCH
How do I create a role in Jira?
Adding a project role
- Choose > System.
- Under SECURITY, select Project roles. The Project Role Browser displays, which contains a list of all the project roles in your Jira site.
- Under Add Project Role at the bottom of the page, enter your desired role’s name and a description.
- Click the Add Project Role button.