You can retrieve the base URL from the propertystring table: select propertyvalue from propertyentry PE join propertystring PS on PE.id=PS.id where PE. property_key = ‘jira. baseurl’;
How do I change the base URL in Jira?
The base URL must be set to the same URL by which browsers will be viewing your Jira instance.
To configure the Base URL:
- Choose Administration ( ) > System.
- Choose General Configuration in the left-hand panel.
- Choose Edit Settings.
- Enter the new URL in the Base URL text box.
- Choose Save.
29 мая 2018 г.
How do I find the hostname in Jira?
Choose Administration ( ) > System. Select System info on the left menu to open the System info page. The Server ID is displayed in the Jira Info section of the page.29 мая 2018 г.
Where do I find Jira settings?
Changing the user default settings
- Log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission.
- Choose > System > Default user preferences to open the User Default Settings page.
- Click the Edit default values button. The User Default Settings window displays.
- Make the changes you wish to apply. …
- Click the Update button.
How do I find the IP address in Jira?
@SAKINAH BINTI MOHD AZAM If you are an JIRA Administrator and you want to find out informations about your JIRA instance go to the cog wheel -> System -> System Info. You will be able to find all the information you need.
What is the base URL?
A base URL is, basically, the consistent part of your web address. … Everything that follows it is known as a URL path. To find the base URL of your website, go to the site’s front page.
What is confluence URL?
Restart Confluence and check you can access it at http://www.foobar.com/confluence.
How do I find my Jira issue ID?
- Go to Issues>Search for issues.
- Click and open the Issue that you wanted to view the issue id.
- Mouse-over the Edit button and you can view the issue id at the bottom of browser as shown below: For this example the issue id is 10000.
13 мая 2016 г.
How do I find my server ID?
- To get the Message Link, click on the 3 dots to the far right of the message. …
- In the right-click menu for any of the fields you’ve selected, you’ll see the “Copy ID” option. …
- Once you’ve clicked “Copy ID”, you’ll have the message, user, or server ID copied to your clipboard.
How do I find my Jira user ID?
From within Jira, you can click your own user avatar -> Profile. As for how to find other user’s accountId while in Jira Cloud, you can use the People section in the top nav bar to find the user and click on their name.
How do I change notification settings in Jira?
To change your notification preferences:
- Go to your avatar (the ‘Profile’ menu) at the top of the page and choose Profile.
- Click Notifications, then Edit notification preferences, on the right.
- Choose an option from How would you like Bamboo to send you notifications. …
- Choose an Email format option.
- Click Save.
24 мая 2016 г.
How do I create an application link in Jira?
Create an application link
Log in to Jira as a user with ‘Jira Administrator’ permissions. Choose > Products. Select Application Links in the left menu. Enter the URL of the application you want to link to, then click Create new link.
How do I change the language in Jira?
Changing the default language
Select General Configuration to open the Administration page. Click the ‘Edit Settings’ button, then select the appropriate language in the drop-down box next to ‘Default language’. Any additional languages you have installed will appear in the list. See Translating Jira.29 мая 2018 г.