Simply select text with the mouse and click the “Highlight” button. The selected text is then marked with a nice yellow background. All highlights are listed on the user profile page (“Highlights” tab). It is a great way to memorize important information and page fragments.
How do you highlight text in Wikipedia?
You can use the Status macro depending on the length of the text you want to highlight. Say for a line or two lines of text, use Info macro. If it’s a paragraph, it’s wise to stick to changing the font color.
What is the use of text highlight color?
Highlighting text allows a user to move, copy, or cut that selected text. Highlighting an object, such as an icon, also allows it to be cut, copied, deleted, moved, viewed, opened, or otherwise manipulated. Above is an example of highlighted text in a text editor.
How do I indent text in Jira?
Just use Tab for indent and SHIFT Tab for outdent, works fine.
- text. text. text.
How do I add bullet points in Jira?
- Create the numbering first.
- In the second line, use “tab” button so that the cursor move inward.
- Confluence would use numbering when you move the cursor inward.
- Change it to “bullet point” by clicking the option.
How do I highlight a word in Confluence?
It allows to easily highlight selected text on the Confluence page or blog post. It offers similar features to iBooks and Kindle apps highlight capabilities. Simply select text with the mouse and click the “Highlight” button. The selected text is then marked with a nice yellow background.
What does yellow highlight mean?
Highlight is defined as to emphasize something. An example of to highlight is to mention a specific positive during a work meeting. An example of to highlight is to use a yellow marker to mark off specific lines in the script of a play.
How do you highlight text?
If you want to highlight one word at a time, press Ctrl key while holding down Shift, and then press the left or right arrow key. If you want to highlight a whole line of text, move your cursor to the start of the line, hold the Shift key, and then press the down arrow.
What is the difference between highlight and text color?
Font color is the color of the letters. Highlight color is the color of a word or words that also includes the white spaces between the letters.
Where is the text highlight color button located?
Find the text to highlight. Using your mouse, select the text by pressing and holding the left mouse button, then drag the mouse to the left or right to select the text. In the Ribbon, on the Home tab, click the downward-pointing arrow next for the Text Highlight Color option.
How do I indent a table in Confluence?
starting on the line-break hold the shift key and forward the cursor so it is on the first line of the table. click on the Indent button in the menu bar.
How do I indent text in Confluence?
The Confluence documentation states that pressing the Tab key within the Confluence Editor will indent the text (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Keyboard+Shortcuts).
How do you indent bullets in Confluence?
How to reproduce
- Create a Confluence page.
- add a bullet and type some text.
- add another bullet and type some text.
- Click the indent (to the right) button on the editor (the bullet should now be indented one level below the parent).
- Click the indent button again but nothing happens.
How do I create a checklist in Jira?
To add a new Checklist, perform the following steps:
- In the Administration menu, go to Issues and click Custom fields.
- Click Add Custom Field. …
- Select the Checklist field and click Next. …
- Specify the name and description for the Checklist.
How do I create a table in Jira?
To create a table:
- While editing the page, place your cursor at the point where you want to insert the table.
- Choose Table on the toolbar.
- A dropdown menu will appear, showing a table with a variable number of rows and columns. …
- Add content and more rows and columns as needed.