How do you indent a bullet point in Jira?
Click ‘Tab’ next to the bullet you want to indent and it will go in one level.
How do you type indentations?
First-line indent by default
- Put the cursor anywhere in the paragraph.
- On the Home tab, right-click the Normal style, and choose Modify.
- Select Format, and then choose Paragraph.
- On the Indents and Spacing tab, under Indentation, select First line.
- Select OK.
- Select OK again.
What is a indent in writing?
To indent is defined as to start a line of text further in on the page than the other text around or below it. When you press the “Tab” button in a word processing program so the first line of your text starts further inward than the second, this is an example of indent. verb.
How do I indent in Confluence?
The Confluence documentation states that pressing the Tab key within the Confluence Editor will indent the text (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Keyboard+Shortcuts).
How do I add a bullet in Jira?
- Create the numbering first.
- In the second line, use “tab” button so that the cursor move inward.
- Confluence would use numbering when you move the cursor inward.
- Change it to “bullet point” by clicking the option.
What is the normal indent on word?
After typing a paragraph in your Word document, you want to indent the first line one inch from the margin, so you press [Tab] and click at the start of the first line. The first line indents to the first default tab setting — one half inch from the left margin.
How do I indent bullet points in Word?
Change bullet indents
- Select the bullets in the list by clicking a bullet. …
- Right-click, and then click Adjust List Indents.
- Change the distance of the bullet indent from the margin by clicking the arrows in the Bullet position box, or change the distance between the bullet and the text by clicking the arrows in the Text indent box.
What is indentation and its types?
The “space” between the “text” and “left or right margin” within a document is called as “Indentation”. There are “four types” of indents available in MS word: 1. Left indent: indicates space between the “paragraph” and the “left margin”. … Right indent: indicates space between the “paragraph” and the “right margin”.
What does an indented paragraph look like?
In a composition, an indentation is a blank space between a margin and the beginning of a line of text. The beginning of this paragraph is indented. Standard paragraph indentation is about five spaces or one-quarter to one-half of an inch, depending on which style guide you follow.
Are you supposed to indent every paragraph?
There should not be extra spaces between paragraphs. … Indentation: The first line of each paragraph should be indented. According to the MLA, this indentation should be 1/2 inch or five spaces, but pressing [Tab] once should give you the correct indentation.
What does indent order mean?
Indent Order means an order placed with the Company by the Buyer whereby the Company, in order to satisfy that order, is required to specifically purchase goods or services from a third party because such goods or services are not usually stocked or provided by the C ompany.
How do I add a tab in Confluence?
To insert Tabs into your page, follow the steps below:
- Start in edit mode of the page or blog you’d like to add the tabs to.
- Click on the “+” at the top of the page.
- Find “Tabs Control” from the drop down list or click “Other macros”
- Search for Tabs Control in the search bar.
- Insert the Tabs Control macro.