Go to your project and click Project settings. Select Issue Collectors from the sidebar. Click the Add Issue Collector button to open the Add Issue Collector page. Specify the name of the issue collector, as you want it to appear throughout the Jira user interface.
How do I embed a JIRA issue collector in Confluence?
Look @ https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Use+of+the+JIRA+Issue+Collector and scroll down to the section “Embedding the Issue Collector in your Confluence site”. You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you’ve already registered, sign in.
How do I automatically create a ticket in Jira?
Automatically create linked issues from new requests
- Go to Project settings ( ) > Automation.
- Go to Create Custom Rule.
- Configure when this rule will be triggered by choosing an option for the WHEN action.
- Choose the properties of the Jira Service Desk requests that will trigger linked issues using the IF action.
- Under the THEN action, select Create issue.
How do I find issue type in Jira?
In JIRA, navigate to Administration > Issues > Issue Types page.
What type of issues can be handled in Jira?
Jira Core (business projects) issue types
- Task. A task represents work that needs to be done.
- Subtask. A subtask is a piece of work that is required to complete a task. …
- Epic. A big user story that needs to be broken down. …
- Bug. A bug is a problem which impairs or prevents the functions of a product.
- Story. …
- Task. …
- Subtask. …
What is an issue collector in Jira?
The issue collector allows you to easily embed a Jira feedback form into your own website. … When used by people visiting your website click this trigger tab and submit the resulting Jira feedback form, an issue is conveniently created in Jira.
How do I embed HTML into confluence?
To add the HTML macro to a page:
- From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros.
- Choose HTML from the Development category.
- Choose Insert.
- Paste the HTML embed code from the website you want to display into the body of the macro.
How do I create an email ticket in Jira?
JIRA 101: Setting up Emails to Tickets
- Step 2: Create Incoming Mail Server. Go to: JIRA Admin > System > Incoming Mail. Click Add POP/IMAP mail server. Fill in the following details: Name: Give the mail server a name. …
- Step 2: Create a Mail Handler. Go to: JIRA Admin > System > Incoming Mail. Click on Add incoming mail handler. Fill in the following details:
How do I add a risk in Jira?
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Risk Management for Jira via search.
What is test issue type in Jira?
Yes, TEST is an issue type in JIRA, but in order to create a test, you need to go to the test button and select “create a test” not the issues button. You don’t use the Issues button to create your test. But if you are creating more than 10 at a time, you might want to look at the import tool.
How do I create an issue type in Jira?
Add a new issue type
Select > Issues. Click Issue types > Add issue type. Enter a name and description for your new issue type. Choose between a standard or sub-task issue type.
How do I resolve a bug in Jira?
Resolution Set Using a Screen
- Locate your Workflow: > Issues > Workflows.
- Click Edit under Actions for your workflow.
- Select your the Done transition and Click Edit.
- Select the Resolve Issue Screen for the Screen field. By Default, JIRA comes with a ‘Resolve Issue Screen’
How do I change a task to a bug in Jira?
If so, then you should be able to just edit the issue type field in the issue (assuming you have permission). If the schemes are different then you can try using move. In the issue there should be a “More” button. Click on the button and below “Convert to Sub-task” should be an option to “Move”.