How do I add a CC to a Jira comment?
- Create a Custom Field called CC with custom field type as User Picker (multiple user).
- Add the newly created Custom Field CC to the relevant Screens that you require it for.
- Go to the relevant project’s Notification Scheme and add notification for the relevant Event.
How do I add a comment in Jira?
Add an inline comment
- Highlight the text you want to comment on.
- Choose the add comment button that appears above the highlighted text.
- Type your comment and choose Save (Ctrl+S or ⌘+S)
How do I mention a name in a Jira comment?
To mention someone using autocomplete, type ‘@’ in the editor then start typing their name. Choose the person you want to mention from the list of suggestions. Confluence will suggest people you’ve mentioned previously (after yourself, of course).
Can you export comments from Jira?
Xporter for JIRA allows you to export comments from issues returned from a filter. With this tool you can create custom documents using Word or Excel and get documents generated in Word, Excel or PDF.
How do you add a comment in Confluence?
How do I add a comment on a Confluence wiki page?
- Go to the Confluence wiki page you want to comment.
- Click the Add a comment link on the bottom of the page. OR.
- Click Add on the top, right-hand corner of the screen and select Comment.
- Type in your text/comment.
- Click the Post button to save your comment on that page.
How do you comment on Wikipedia?
How do I add and reply to comments to a Wiki page (Wiki)
- Position your cursor in the comment box, next to your profile picture at the bottom of the page.
- Type in your comment.
- Choose Preview to see how your comment will appear.
- By default, Watch this page is ticked. This means that you will start receiving notifications about this page. …
- Choose Save.
How do I mention someone in Jira Service Desk?
You can do this by accessing the cog in the top left, and selecting User Management. Then select the user, and check the box for JIRA Service Desk. As stated above, you can only @mention users with the browse project permission for that project.
Where is global permissions in Jira?
Granting global permissions
Choose Administration ( ) > System. Select Global Permissions to open the Global Permissions page, which lists Jira’s global permissions.
How do I export comments from Jira to excel?
There are three ways to do this:
- Use the built-in export option to export the currently selected fields in Issues Navigator plus the comments to Excel.
- Use the built-in export option to export all field plus the comments to Excel.
How do I export comments in Excel?
Click Insert > Module, copy and paste the code to the blank new module. 3. Save the code and go back to the sheet you want to extract comment contents, type =getComment(B2) in a cell which will place the comment content at, and press Enter key. Then you can see the comment has been displayed in the cell.