First you need to link the confluence space with jira project. Go to space tools, integrations, and add a link of the project. Then on the issue go to three dots on the right top angle, and go to Link then choese, Confluence Page and add the URL of that page.
How does confluence work with Jira?
Here’s how it works: Create a Confluence page using the Product Requirements Blueprint. Choose the placeholder text ‘Link to Jira epic or feature’ and choose Create new issue to create your epic in Jira. Collaborate with your team to define your stories and save the page.
How do I link a Jira project to a confluence space?
- Go to Space Admin.
- Click on the option “Application Links”
- Click on the option “Add link” – you should see your Jira instance listed.
- Click on the option for the Jira instance.
- You’ll now be prompted to provide the Jira project key for the project you want to associate with the current wiki space.
What’s the difference between Jira and Confluence?
While Jira is great at helping your team plan and track all the work that goes into your software, Confluence gives you a single place to organize all of this additional content that’s created along the way. Confluence eliminates the need to store documentation in multiple places like shared drives or file folders.
How do I see Jira status in Confluence?
Displaying issues via a Jira Query Language (JQL) search
- Insert the Jira Issues macro onto your Confluence page, as described above.
- Choose a Jira server next to the Search button.
- If prompted, log in to the Jira server.
- Enter the JQL query into the Search box.
- Choose Search.
How do I link in Jira?
To create a link to another Jira site:
- Open the issue that you want to link to.
- Click more (•••) > Link > Jira Issue.
- Choose the relevant Jira site and the type of issue link.
- Enter the issue key or search for the issues you want to link.
Is confluence free with Jira?
Entry-level versions of Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Jira Core and Confluence will be available at no cost “in the coming months” said Atlassian. The free version of Jira Software and Confluence will be limited to 10 users; Jira Service Desk will be limited to three.
How do you add a link in Confluence?
Link to a page
- Choose Link > Search then enter part of the page name. …
- Choose Link > Recently viewed and select a page from the list.
- Type [ and enter part of the page name, then select the page from the list.
- Paste the URL of the page onto your page (Confluence will automatically create the link).
Why do we use confluence?
Dynamic pages give your team a place to create, capture, and collaborate on any project or idea. Spaces help your team structure, organize, and share work, so every team member has visibility into institutional knowledge and access to the information they need to do their best work.
Is confluence a project management tool?
From software development to big marketing campaigns, or even company events, project management in Confluence helps you get any project off the ground, stay in touch with the rest of your team, and make sure everyone is moving in the same direction. …
What is the purpose of confluence?
Confluence is a collaboration wiki tool used to help teams to collaborate and share knowledge efficiently. With confluence, we can capture project requirements, assign tasks to specific users, and manage several calendars at once with the help of Team Calendars add-on.