Go to your site’s Admin at admin.atlassian.com. If you’re an admin for multiple sites or an organization admin, click the site’s name and URL to open the Admin for that site. From the Users page, select a user from the list. Choose Log in as user at the top of the page.
How do I switch users in Jira?
Type ‘x’ twice in any screen to get a search dialog for users. You can select a user to switch to. Type ‘q’ twice to show a toolbar with users you can switch to. This is extremly helpful for workflow testing with different roles.
How do I login as admin in Jira?
Jira Administrator Console login
- Log in as a JIRA administrator.
- Click on the Settings icon and choose System.
- Click on the System info link.
- Your Server ID is listed in the JIRA info section.
How do I give someone access to my Jira dashboard?
how to give dashboard access to group in JIRA
- open the dashboard.
- from tools drop down list, select “share dashboard”
- from Add Shares options, select Group.
- choose the specific group and click the “+Add” button.
31 мая 2016 г.
How do I add a user to Jira cloud?
Add a few users
If you’ve logged out of Jira Core, log in with the administrator account you created. Navigate to the User Management screen by selecting Administration ( ) > User management. Choose Create User to add a new user. Specify the username as jason.
How do I know if I have admin access in Jira?
There is an icon in the bottom left corner above the help icon. Click that and select Site Administration. This is the admin area for the site. If you are a Site Admin you should be able to get to it.
How do I see my role in Jira?
You can see it in your profile. On the top right corner click on your avatar and select profile. You will see your Project roles : View project roles. You should be able to see your roles on each project.
How do I manage my Jira dashboard?
Add a gadget to a custom dashboard
- Choose Dashboards > View all dashboards.
- Select the dashboard you want to edit.
- Click Add gadget. To view all available gadgets, click Load all gadgets.
- Click Add gadget for the gadget you want to add.
How do I create a dashboard in Jira tools?
Create your dashboard
- From your project in Jira click Dashboards and View all Dashboards.
- In the top right you can click on Create dashboard.
- Fill in the name.
- Start from a blank dashboard.
- For Shared with select Public and click Add.
- Click Create.
How do I share my dashboard?
To share a Dashboard with the current view:
- View the Dashboard you want to share.
- Click Share > Share Object.
How do I add a user in Jira?
Adding a member to a team
- In the Teams section, find the team to which you want to add a member, then expand the team to view its members.
- In the selected team, click + Add person.
- Enter the name of the user you want to add to the team. …
- Click Enter. …
- Commit the changes back to your Jira Software instance.
How do I add a user to Confluence?
To add a new user:
- Choose > User management.
- Select the Add Users tab.
- Enter the user’s details.
- Choose whether Confluence should send an email message informing the person of their new username. The email message will contain a link that the person can use to reset their password.
- Choose Create.