Go to your-slack-team.slack.com/apps/manage and choose Jira Server. For each configuration you want to remove, click the pencil icon and then choose Disable or Remove in the top-right corner.
How do I remove an app from slack?
Find and select the app you want to uninstall. From the app page, click Settings. From the left sidebar, select Workspace access. Click Uninstall App.
How do I remove Webex from slack?
Find and select the app that you want to uninstall. From the app page, click Settings. From the left sidebar, select Workspace access. Click Uninstall app.
How do I remove slack clockwise?
To fully disable all Clockwise functionality, you need to deactivate your account from the Settings tab. See below. Do not deactivate from the Slack store. There is a higher risk that you will cancel Clockwise for your entire org instead of just yourself.
How do I delete a slack bot?
- Select the bot which you want to remove.
- Select revoke permissions and authorizations to this app.
- Select Remove the bot.
How do you delete Built in apps?
Tap My Apps & Games and then Installed. This will open a menu of apps installed in your phone. Tap the app you want to remove and it will take you to that app’s page on the Google Play Store. Tap Uninstall.
How do I change audio settings in slack?
Check audio settings
- Open System Preferences.
- Select Security & Privacy, then click the Privacy tab.
- Select Microphone from the list on the left.
- Check the box next to Slack. If it’s already checked, uncheck and recheck it.
How do I disable clockwise?
Open the Applications folder in the Finder (if it doesn’t appear in the sidebar, go to the Menu Bar, open the “Go” menu, and select Applications in the list), search for Clockwise application by typing its name in the search field, and then drag it to the Trash (in the dock) to begin the uninstall process.
How do I remove Google Drive from slack?
Disconnect your account
- Visit the Google Drive page in the Slack App Directory.
- Next to Authentication, click the next to your email address.
- Click Disconnect.
How do I disconnect slack from Outlook?
Disconnect a calendar
- Click Apps at the top of your left sidebar. If you don’t see this option, click More to find it.
- Search for and select Outlook Calendar.
- From the Home tab, click Settings in the top right.
- Click Settings.
- Below the calendar you’d like to disconnect, click Disconnect Calendar.
- Click Yes to confirm.
How do I turn off donuts in slack?
That’s easy, too. You can opt out just by leaving the channel(s) in Slack. Go to the channel(s) and type “/leave” – you can find step-by-step instructions from the Slack team right here.
How do I manage apps in slack?
Select Settings & administration from the menu, then click Manage apps to open the Slack App Directory. From the App Directory, click App Management Settings in the left column. Below Select App Managers to manage apps, choose Workspace Owners and selected members or groups.
How do I use clockwise in slack?
To set up the Clockwise Slack app, you need to first sign up for the Clockwise Chrome Extension. Once you have signed up for Clockwise, connecting to Slack is easy. There will be an onboarding tip card in the Clockwise feed the first time you sign up, or you can connect to Slack directly from Settings at any time.
How do I permanently delete slack messages?
How to delete Slack messages on mobile
- Open Slack on your iPhone or Android device, and tap and hold on the message you want to delete.
- Select “Delete Message” from the menu that appears. The “Delete Message” option will be colored red. …
- You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to delete it.
Why can’t I delete a slack channel?
First things first, you can’t delete a general channel. Only Workspace owners and workspace admins can delete channels using the gear icon. … Open channel>click gear icon to open channel settings>select additional options>select delete this channel>click on the box to permanently delete the channel>Delete channel.10 мая 2019 г.
Can you delete an entire conversation on slack?
It’s not possible to bulk delete messages. Message deletion is permanent, so please delete with care! Channel messages from bots created for your workspace can be deleted by Workspace Owners and Admins.