Can you delete a Jira board?
Select Boards from the top menu. Click View All Boards. Click on the “…” at the right of the board you want to delete. I see Board Settings, Move, Copy, Delete.
How do I change the visibility of a board in Jira?
To change the visibility of your board to All Users:
- Click on the … …
- The configuration for the board will be shown, notice the red padlocks shown under Filter Shares. …
- The edit current filter screen will now be displayed, beside the Add Shares ensure that Everyone is selected in the drop down box, before clicking Add.
How do I remove an attachment from a JIRA ticket?
Open the JIRA issue, which you want to remove a file from. Click the down-arrow icon to the right of the ‘Attachments’ section and select Manage Attachments from the dropdown menu. The Manage Attachments page will appear: Locate the file you want to delete and click the Delete Attachment icon.
Can you make a Jira board private?
You can change the access for the projects you must go to Project settings > Details > Access. Regarding the boards, as next-gen projects are independent, if you set the project as private, only who have access to the project will be able to see the board.
How do I delete an issue in Jira?
Delete issue in JIRA really is delete.
Please follow the steps below:
- Login to JIRA as administrator.
- Click on Cogwheel icon.
- Click on Projects.
- Select the project you need.
- Click on Permissions (left menu)
- Click on Actions button.
- Select Edit permissions.
- Search for ‘Delete issues’ permission, then click on ‘add’ next to it.
How do I delete an epic in Jira?
Choose the Epic to be deleted, click on the drop down menu in the epic and choose “View epic details”. Then click on “meat ball menu” or “three dots more options”. Click on Delete, when prompted if you are sure click on Delete.
How do I give permission to a Jira board?
In Jira, click Projects. If you see your Project under CURRENT PROJECT or RECENT PROJECTS, click it.
- Click in the Users or groups textbox. Type in the user’s first initial and last name. Jira will display a list of matches. Click the correct user.
- For Role, scroll down and click Users.
- Click the Add button.
How do I make a board public in Jira?
- On the Agile drop-down menu (in the header bar of JIRA), click Manage Boards;
- Near the top of the page, click Create board;
- Select any of the board types;
- Select New project and a new board ;
- Choose the board and project’s name;
- Select any workflow type;
How do I make a project public in Jira?
- Go to Admin Settings > Issues > Permission Schemes.
- Click Add permission scheme and give it a Name.
- Once this is complete, under the actions tab, click Permissions.
- Here, you can assign groups to any given Project Permissions (I’d recommend creating a group of users for visibility)
How do I delete an attachment?
Open the email that contains the attachment you want to delete. In the Attached box, right-click the attachment, and click Remove or select the file in the Attached box and then press the delete key on your keyboard. Note: This method deletes only one attachment at a time.
How do I delete all attachments in Jira?
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Delete All Attachments via search. …
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
How do I add an attachment in Jira?
You can add files and images to any issue in your service desk project. When working on an issue, simply drag and drop a file onto the issue, or select More > Attach files.