How do you change the name of a project in Jira?
1 answer. Hi Richard, In Jira Software, to rename the project. Go into the project settings, then go to details tab and change the name.
How do I rename a project in Sonarqube?
You can easily change a project’s name at its next analysis using the sonar. projectName parameter. In fact, that’s very likely how it got changed the first time. Depending on your build/analysis technology, you may need to override the value picked up automatically from the project itself by passing -Dsonar.
How do you change the name of a project?
Change Package Name :
- Right Click on Project >Android Tools >Rename Application Package.
- Go to src right click on your main package >Refactor >Rename.
- Go to manifest file and change your package name . Change Project Name :
- Right click on Project Refactor >Rename.
How do I rename a workflow in Jira?
You cannot edit the name of the workflow or its scheme. If you want to rename it, you need to make a copy of it and rename it and apply that workflow to the right workflow scheme. If you want to rename a workflow scheme, its the same procedure, just make a copy of it and rename it.
Where is project setting in Jira?
Access Jira project settings
Click the Gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen, then click Projects. Click on a project for which you’d like to access settings.
How do I edit in Jira?
To edit an existing issue, select Edit to open the Edit Issue dialog and modify the issue details. To change the fields you need to edit, select Configure Fields > Custom and choose the fields you want to show or hide. Select Update to save your changes.
How do I create a new project in SonarQube?
Now that you’re logged in to your local SonarQube instance, let’s analyze a project:
- Click the Create new project button.
- When asked How do you want to create your project, select Manually.
- Give your project a Project key and a Display name and click the Set Up button.
- Under Provide a token, select Generate a token.
What is new code period in SonarQube?
You can define New Code as changes from a previous version, a specific analysis, a reference branch, or within a specific period (number of days): Previous Version – Define New Code as any changes made in your project’s current version. This works well for projects with regular versions or releases.
How do I change the key on my sonar project?
Updating the Project Key
The project key can be updated (without losing the history on the project) at Project Settings > Update Key. The new key must contain at least one non-digit character.
Can you rename a Visual Studio solution?
Visual Studio is not competent at renaming things. Open the project folder in any good text editor. Search-and-replace across the whole folder and replace and text occurrences of the old name with the new name. Sublime Text and Atom have a tree view where you can right click -> Search in folder.
How do I change the author in MS Project?
Click File, and then look for Author under Related People on the right. Right-click the author name, and then click Edit Property. Type a new name in the Edit person dialog box.
How do I rename a workflow name in Informatica?
Follow the below steps:
- Export objects into a XML file.
- Keeping this XML file as source, design a mapping to fetch whatever the names you want from different tags in the XML file.
- Rename the names and update it in the corresponding XML file.
- Import the updated XML file.
How do I delete a workflow in Jira?
How to delete an issue workflow
- Select > Issues.
- In the Workflows section, click Workflows.
- Find the relevant workflow and click Delete.