That said if you wish to reopen an issue you simply need to have a transition from the closed status back to To Do or whatever status you want. Be sure to have a post-function that clears the Resolution field. “The development team would like to reopen the issue rather than create a bug.”
How do I find reopened defects in Jira?
5 answers. @kunal kandpalIt depends what status you have defined as re-open normally you can Just type the JQL query on search issues box if you have the re-open status for reopened issues in your workflow. status = reopen then click search for issues button. Best!
What is a ticket in Jira?
A ticket in Jira, or any other service desk platform, is an event that must be investigated or a work item that must be addressed. In Jira Service Desk, tickets entered by customers are called requests.
How do I create a status in Jira?
Define A New Status
Go to Statuses page by choosing Cog Icon > Issues > Find Statuses under Issue Attributes category at the left. Click at Add Status then specify the name, description and the category for the status you want to add.
What is the difference between resolved and closed in Jira?
Closed means that the issue has been worked on but can be reopen. Resolved means that the issue has been worked on, closed and a resolution determined. An issue is Open if its Resolution field has not been set.
Who should close the Jira if the change is already in a production release?
The “Toggled by” field in a Story is used to indicate.. Who should close the jira if the change is already in a production release? The Dev Manager, The person that opened it, the QA that verified it, PMO.
Who should close the Jira?
6 Answers. Typical issue workflow is the person working on the bug resolves it, and the person who opened the bug is the one who decides if the resolution is acceptable. If it is, they close it. If not, they re-open the bug for further discussion/work/wrangling.
How do I raise my ticket in Jira?
How to Fill a JIRA Ticket
- In JIRA, click on Create Issue.
- Select the project Support Nuxeo Connect.
- Fill in the description as precisely as possible. Depending on the type of your issue, provide the appropriate items in the following list: steps to reproduce the issue. logs. screenshots. customer development. …
- Click on the Create button.
How do I resolve a ticket in Jira?
Resolution Set Using a Screen
- Locate your Workflow: > Issues > Workflows.
- Click Edit under Actions for your workflow.
- Select your the Done transition and Click Edit.
- Select the Resolve Issue Screen for the Screen field. By Default, JIRA comes with a ‘Resolve Issue Screen’