How do I recover a deleted project in Jira?
You must have the Administer Jira global permission to restore projects from trash.
To restore a project:
- Choose > Projects.
- Select Trash from the sidebar.
- Find your classic project and select ••• > Restore.
How do I import a project into Jira?
JIRA Project Import
- Set up a test JIRA instance, which is the same version as your target instance of JIRA. Make sure that the test JIRA instance uses a separate database and index from your target JIRA instance.
- Import the backup file into a test JIRA instance. …
- Create a new backup file from your test JIRA instance.
How do I backup a project in Jira?
Option 2: Using Jira’s XML backup utility
- Choose Administration ( ) > System.
- Select Import & Export > Backup System to open the Backup Jira data page. …
- In ‘File name’ field, type the name of the backup file. …
- Click the ‘Backup’ button and wait while your Jira data is backed up.
How do I reindex a project in Jira?
You can reindex a single JIRA project, as a JIRA administrator, by:
- Visit the project.
- Click on the “Project settings” on the bottom left of the screen.
- On “Project settings” page, Click on “Re-index project” option from the left hand side menu.
- Click on “Start project re-index” button to perform the project re-indexing.
How do I export and import a project in Jira?
You can do this with the Project Import tool natively in JIRA. Basically you take an XML dump of JIRA A and point the Project Import in JIRA B at it. Select the project you want, work through a couple of screens to make sure everything is available (fields, users etc) and then import.
How do I move a problem from one project to another in Jira?
To move an issue:
- View the issue that you wish to move.
- Select More > Move.
- The first page of the Move Issue wizard is displayed. Complete the steps required.
- The confirmation page will display with all of your changes. …
- Your issue will be moved to the target project and displayed on screen.
29 мая 2018 г.
How do I import a CSV file into Jira?
Running the CSV file import wizard
- Log in to Jira as a user with the Jira Administrators global permission.
- Select Administration > System > Import & Export > External System Import.
- Select CSV to open the CSV File import page.
- On the CSV File import page, select your CSV Source File.
How do I move a project from one instance to another in Jira?
The steps to follow are: At the source instance, select the option “Export selected projects”, from the left menu at the add-on page. In the next page select the projects you want to move and select the option to export “Configuration and data”. Click “Next”.
What is an event in Jira?
Jira uses an event-listener mechanism to alert the system that something has happened, and to perform appropriate action (e.g. send an email notification) based on the event that has occurred. … Some events are fired by Jira internally — e.g. an Issue Updated or Issue Moved event.
Where are Jira attachments stored?
Attachments are stored under the data directory in JIRA application home directory as explained here.
How do I export a project from Jira cloud?
- Go to the Jira Admin.
- On the left side, click on Issues and filters.
- On the top left of your screen, click on “Search issues”
- Chose your project, type,status.
- On the top right of your screen, click on the “Export” drop down.
- You can export via XML,CSV,RSS,WORK,…