How do I enable attachments in Jira?
Edit attachment settings
- Choose > System.
- Select Advanced > Attachments.
- Click Edit Settings, which opens the Edit Attachment Settings dialog.
- In Attachment Size, specify the maximum attachment size. …
- (Optional) In Enable Thumbnails, choose ON to display image attachments as thumbnails on an issue.
How do I restore Jira?
Choose Administration ( ) > System. Select Import & Export > Restore System to open the Restore Jira applications data from Backup page. In the ‘File name’ field, type the file name of the zipped XML backup file generated by Jira.
How do I delete all attachments in Jira?
You can also use the following way to delete attachments:
- Open the JIRA issue, which you want to remove a file from.
- Click the down-arrow icon to the right of the ‘Attachments’ section and select Manage Attachments from the dropdown menu. …
- Locate the file you want to delete and click the Delete Attachment icon.
Where are Jira backups located?
Choose Administration ( ) > System. Select Import & Export > Backup System to open the Backup Jira data page. As shown in the screenshot above, the backup will be stored within the export subdirectory of the Jira application home directory.
How do I link attachments in Jira comments?
Right-click on the file name of the attachment, and select Copy Link Address.
- Navigate to the Jira issue.
- Navigate to and edit the page where you want to link to the attachment.
- Paste the URL onto the page. Confluence automatically converts this to a smart link that displays the issue number, summary text, and status.
How do I add an attachment in JIRA REST API?
HttpClient httpclient = new DefaultHttpClient(); HttpPost httppost = new HttpPost(“https:<your_jira_url>/rest/api/latest/issue/”+issueKey+”/attachments”); httppost. setHeader(“X-Atlassian-Token”, “no-check”);
How do I recover a deleted story in Jira?
The only way to restore a deleted tickets in jira is through a previous backup, if you have a previous backup you can restore that data in a different server and export / import the tickets in your current Jira server. Hope this helps! Do not delete issues. When you delete it is GONE.
How do I export a project in Jira?
In the menu on the left, in the PROJECT CONFIGURATOR section, click Export projects. Select the projects that you want to export from the dropdown menu. Select Complete project below the list of projects, and click Export options.
How do I export a project from Jira cloud?
- Go to the Jira Admin.
- On the left side, click on Issues and filters.
- On the top left of your screen, click on “Search issues”
- Chose your project, type,status.
- On the top right of your screen, click on the “Export” drop down.
- You can export via XML,CSV,RSS,WORK,…
How do you remove attachments?
Open the email that contains the attachment you want to delete. In the Attached box, right-click the attachment, and click Remove or select the file in the Attached box and then press the delete key on your keyboard. Note: This method deletes only one attachment at a time.
How do I delete multiple attachments in Confluence?
To delete, make sure the pages/attachments/comments you want to delete are selected, and simply click on the “Delete Pages” (or “Delete Attachments” or “Delete Comments”) button. You will see a confirmation dialog, and if you confirm, all selected items will be deleted.
How do I delete an attachment in Confluence?
Delete an attached file
- Go to the page that contains the attachment.
- Go to > Attachments.
- Select Delete next to the attachment you want to delete.
- Select Delete to confirm your action.
What is an event in Jira?
Jira uses an event-listener mechanism to alert the system that something has happened, and to perform appropriate action (e.g. send an email notification) based on the event that has occurred. … Some events are fired by Jira internally — e.g. an Issue Updated or Issue Moved event.
What is epic burndown in Jira?
A burndown chart shows the amount of work that has been completed in an epic or sprint, and the total work remaining. Burndown charts are used to predict your team’s likelihood of completing their work in the time available. They’re also great for keeping the team aware of any scope creep that occurs.
What are the reports generated in Jira?
We can generate following reports in JIRA:
- 1) Average Age Report: It shows that how many issues are pending or unsolved. …
- 2) Issue Created vs. Resolved Issues Report: …
- 3) Pie chart Report: …
- 4) Project Pivot Report: …
- 5) Recently Created issue Report: