To display Done issues in your Backlog view you only need to edit the filter query of the board, as you mentioned that you have done. Once you remove the parameter that is removing the done issues from the board (Resolution = unresolved, status != done) it should be displayed on the board as any other issues.
How do I see done stories in Jira?
If you go to the Report Tab and select the Sprint Report in the dropdown, you can choose a completed sprint and view all of the issues for it.
How do I find old tickets in Jira?
Click Jira logo; filters; search issues. Filter the list of issues by status, select ‘done’, then scroll right until you see the horizontal more icon in the top row, select ‘agile board’ from the options. This takes you to reports.
How do I hide a task in Jira?
To hide completed issues:
- Go to the desired board, then click Board > Configure.
- In the Hide completed issues field, select the retention period. Issues that weren’t updated within this period will be hidden.
How do I see completed sprints in Jira board?
1 answer. go to project > reports. there are a number of reports that you can view completed sprints.
What is JQL in Jira?
JQL stands for Jira Query Language and is the most powerful and flexible way to search for your issues in Jira. JQL is for everyone: developers, testers, agile project managers, and business users.
How do I use JQL in Jira?
JQL stands for JIRA Query Language (not to be confused with Java Query Language).
Search JIRA like a boss with JQL
- Click Issues > Search for issue.
- Click Edit (If you have a search in progress)
- Click Advanced Searching.
How do I open a closed issue in Jira?
That said if you wish to reopen an issue you simply need to have a transition from the closed status back to To Do or whatever status you want. Be sure to have a post-function that clears the Resolution field. “The development team would like to reopen the issue rather than create a bug.”
Can I reopen a closed sprint in Jira?
Click Reports, then select Sprint Report. Select the relevant sprint from the sprint drop-down. Click Reopen.
How do I change a filter query in Jira?
Editing a board’s filter
- Click Projects, then select the relevant project.
- Select more ( ) in the top right corner > Board settings.
- In the General tab: To change the filter’s JQL query, click Edit Filter Query. To change the filter’s name, description, or shares, click Edit Filter Shares.
How do I set up a board in Jira?
To create a new board:
- Click Search ( ) > View all boards.
- Click Create board.
- Select a board type (either agility, Scrum, or Kanban).
- Select how you want your board created – You can either create a new project for your new board, or add your board to one or more existing projects.
How do I remove done issues from Kanban board?
- Use Kanban as intended – click “release” regularly to push the done issues off the board (a couple of teams I know do it after their regular progress report meetings, as they can show people what they’ve done since the last one, then clear it. …
- Change the board filter to exclude issues based on a field.
How do I read Sprint reports in Jira?
Viewing the Sprint Report
- Click Projects in the navigation bar and select the relevant project.
- Click Reports then select Sprint Report.
- Select the relevant sprint from the sprint drop-down.
How do I create a sprint in Jira?
To start a sprint
- Go to the Backlog of your Scrum project.
- Find the sprint that you want to start and click Start Sprint.
- Update the Sprint name and add a Sprint goal if you want to, and select the Start date and End date for the sprint.