How do I see Jira status in Confluence?
Displaying issues via a Jira Query Language (JQL) search
- Insert the Jira Issues macro onto your Confluence page, as described above.
- Choose a Jira server next to the Search button.
- If prompted, log in to the Jira server.
- Enter the JQL query into the Search box.
- Choose Search.
How do I display a Jira board in Confluence?
Open the macro browser and search for Agile Wallboard Gadget and select it. From here, you will need to authenticate through to Jira by clicking the Login & Approve dialog from the configure macro modal. Configure the kanban board of your choice and save your changes. You should now display the wallboard on the page.
How do I track a release in Jira?
Click on the project releases to view the releases themselves. The start date and release date of each cross-project release. The status (on track or off track) and progress of each cross-project release. You can hover on the progress bar, to see the number of issues grouped by status category.
How do I view page history in Confluence?
You can access the history of a Confluence page from the Tools > Page History menu. On this page, you can compare versions, and restore or delete previous versions. Atlassian describes entries in the page history as ‘versions’.
How do I use Jira in Confluence?
To create an issue in the editor:
- In the editor choose Insert > Jira Issue > Create new issue.
- Enter your server (if you have multiple Jira sites connected to Confluence), project, issue type, summary, and description.
- Choose Insert.
How do I link Confluence and Jira?
First you need to link the confluence space with jira project. Go to space tools, integrations, and add a link of the project. Then on the issue go to three dots on the right top angle, and go to Link then choese, Confluence Page and add the URL of that page.
How do I add a JIRA gadget to Confluence?
To add a Jira Gadget to a Confluence page:
- In the editor go to Insert > Other Macros.
- Select the gadget you wish to add, and use the preview area to configure the gadget.
- Choose Insert.
How do I show my Kanban board in Confluence?
To find he Agile Board widget:
- go to your confluence page and edit it.
- click the + then other macros.
- type board in the search box.
- you should see it appear there.
- select it and configure parameters.
How do I create a dashboard in Jira?
A Jira Dashboard
- From your project in Jira click Dashboards and View all Dashboards.
- In the top right you can click on Create dashboard.
- Fill in the name.
- Start from a blank dashboard.
- For Shared with select Public and click Add.
- Click Create.
How do I manage a release in Jira?
Release your version in Jira Software
- Go to the project that your version is in, and then click Releases > your desired version.
- On the version page, click the Release button.
- The release dialog will be displayed.
- Enter the details for the release, then click the Release button.
What is a release in Jira?
Create versions for your project. In Jira Software, each release is called a version. There are two ways to create versions in your project. Only project admins can create versions. From the Releases page.14 мая 2020 г.
What is build and release in Jira?
A release is created from a single build. If you have connected JIRA Software to Bamboo, you can automatically run a Bamboo build when you release a version. … So, primary purpose of the build option is to automatically run Bamboo build if Bamboo and JIRA are connected.
How do I revert to a previous version of Confluence?
Restore a previous version
- Go to the page and choose > Page History.
- Choose Restore this version beside the version you want to restore (or at the top of the page if you’ve opened the version)
- Change the default change comment if necessary, and choose OK.
How do I find my confluence version?
To find out what version of Confluence your Confluence Cloud site is running, go to > About Confluence.
Does confluence have version control?
Confluence comes with built-in document version management. Each time a document is modified then saved, a new version is added to the history and automatically tagged with a version number, starting at v.