How do I find old tickets in Jira?
If you go to the Report Tab and select the Sprint Report in the dropdown, you can choose a completed sprint and view all of the issues for it.
How do I find tickets in Jira?
To use the quick search: Enter your search criteria in the search box in the header bar of Jira and press Enter. Tip: If you know the issue key or project key, enter it before other search terms, e.g. “JRA help link is broken”.
How do I see notifications in Jira?
If you’re not a Jira admin, you can manage the email notifications you receive in your personal settings.
Jira Administrators can specify a default email format:
- Choose > System.
- Select Default user preferences.
- Select Edit default values.
- In the Email format dropdown, choose either text or html.
- Select Update.
How can I see resolved issues in Jira?
Click Agile > Manage Boards > Find the board and go to configure > Columns > Then put “Resolved” or “Closed” status in the first column. This will make resolved issues reappear in the backlog!
How do I see all issues in Jira?
Click on “Issues”>”My Open Issues”. You could also add a gadget onto a dashboard called “Assigned to me”.
What is average age report in Jira?
Report: Average Age Report
Shows the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter. This helps you see whether your backlog is being kept up to date.
How do I find a user story in Jira?
To search all issues you have to click Issues > Search for issues and use that global search functionality.
How do I manage notifications in Jira?
To change your notification preferences:
- Go to your avatar (the ‘Profile’ menu) at the top of the page and choose Profile.
- Click Notifications, then Edit notification preferences, on the right.
- Choose an option from How would you like Bamboo to send you notifications. …
- Choose an Email format option.
- Click Save.
24 мая 2016 г.
How do I send an email in Jira?
Sending a Test Email from JIRA
- Go to Administration > System > Mail and choose the Outgoing Mail tab in the left side of the page.
- Click the ‘Send a Test Email’ link in the Operations column.
- For debugging it might be helpful to check the ‘SMTP Logging’.
- Hit Send button.
How do I schedule a report in Jira?
Click the switch report menu > Schedule.