If you go to the Report Tab and select the Sprint Report in the dropdown, you can choose a completed sprint and view all of the issues for it.
How do I reopen a sprint in Jira?
Reopening a sprint
- Choose Projects and select a project, or choose View all projects to visit the projects directory.
- Select the relevant project.
- Click Reports, then select Sprint Report.
- Select the relevant sprint from the sprint drop-down.
- Select more ( ) > Reopen sprint. …
- Click Reopen.
How do I find Sprint details in Jira?
To start a sprint
- Go to the Backlog of your Scrum project.
- Find the sprint that you want to start and click Start Sprint.
- Update the Sprint name and add a Sprint goal if you want to, and select the Start date and End date for the sprint.
How do I view stories in Jira?
Click the on Board screen click the ‘…’ more dropdown in the top right and choose `Board settings`. Under the `Quick Filters` add a new one with the jql of `issueType in (Story)` (as per @Matheus Fernandesreply include Epic if you want them too).
How do I see closed stories in Jira?
Click Agile > Manage Boards > Find the board and go to configure > Columns > Then put “Resolved” or “Closed” status in the first column.
What happens when you close a sprint in Jira?
When you complete the sprint, the following actions will occur: Your completed issues will move out of Active sprints. You can move any issues not completed at the end of the sprint to one of the inactive sprints, the Backlog, or a new sprint.
How do I run parallel sprints in Jira?
Enabling parallel sprints
Click Settings ( )> Products, then scroll down the page to the Jira Software section. Under Jira Softwareconfiguration, select the Parallel Sprints checkbox.
How do I reopen an issue in Jira?
That said if you wish to reopen an issue you simply need to have a transition from the closed status back to To Do or whatever status you want. Be sure to have a post-function that clears the Resolution field. “The development team would like to reopen the issue rather than create a bug.”
Which setting defines the start of a sprint?
Your first Sprint
The entire Scrum development team, including the product owner, would convene on the first day of the Sprint and carry out a planning conference. This is the first action to take place, the very minute the Sprint begins.28 мая 2019 г.
What is backlog in Jira?
A backlog is simply a list of features, which could be for your product, service, project, etc. These features are not detailed specifications. Rather, they are usually described in form of user stories, which are short summaries of the functionality from a particular user’s perspective.
Where is backlog in Jira?
To create issues for your team to work on in your backlog: Navigate to your next-gen Jira Software project. In your project’s sidebar, select Backlog.
How do I see all issues in Jira?
Open the project issue navigator
- Choose Projects and select a starred or recent project, or choose View all projects and select a project.
- From your project’s sidebar, select Issues and filters.
- Select an issue filter, like All issues to view all issues in the project.
- Select an issue from the list to open it.