How do I view all issues in Jira?
First, you need to be a JIRA admin.
- Add a new project role. Project roles are universal so they will be available in all projects. …
- go to the notification scheme and add the role ‘watch all’ to the notification you want.
- the project leads can now add users to the ‘watch all’ role.
How do I see linked issues in Jira?
You will find the list of all link types available in your Jira instance there. The functions above can be quite useful if you want to list the issues that are linked to a specific issue.
- Administration ( ) > Issues.
- Under Issue Features section, choose Issue Linking.
- Use the Name column to get the Link Type.
How do I see old views in Jira?
Click on the little person icon in the lower left corner of jira. and click personal settings. Scroll down to the bottom to the Jira Labs section and turn off the new view. It’s a green check mark slider switch.
How do I see history in Jira?
To view history in JIRA, the user should follow the steps given below.
- Go to View Issue Page to see change history.
- Scroll down to Activity section.
- Click on History tab.
How do I stop watching a project in Jira?
If you have “bulk edit” permission (it’s a global permission), then you can run a filter for “project = X” (or even “I am a watcher” or whatever else), bulk edit the results and remove yourself as a watcher from everything.
How do I set up alerts in Jira?
Select > Issues. Select Notification schemes to open the notification schemes page, which lists all the current notification schemes in your Jira installation. Locate the notification scheme of interest and click its linked name to open the Edit Notifications page for that notification scheme.
What are linked issues in Jira?
Issue linking allows you to create an association between two existing issues on either the same or different Jira servers. For example: An issue may relate to another. An issue may duplicate another.
How do I run a JQL query in Jira?
To try out JQL in your JIRA instance, you can:
- Click Issues > Search for issue.
- Click Edit (If you have a search in progress)
- Click Advanced Searching.
How do you explain Jira in interview?
JIRA Interview Questions And Answers
- Able to track project progress from time to time.
- JIRA use-cases include project management, feature implementation, bug tracking, etc.
- Work-flow can be easily customized as per our requirement.
How do I change the view in Jira?
- Go to your JIRA Project window.
- On the left side there is a menu with ‘Releases’, ‘Reports’, ‘Issues’, etc. …
- The view that displays has a list of issues on the left and shows a single issue on the right. …
- In the upper right, click on “View All Issues and Filters” link.
How do I switch to new view in Jira?
To turn the new issue view on or off in Jira Software and Jira Core for now, head to Your profile and settings ( ) > Settings and toggle the switch for the New Jira issue view. The new issue view is permanently on for all business boards and next-gen software projects.
What is activity stream in Jira?
An activity stream is a list of events, displayed to a user in an attractive and interactive interface. They are usually recent activities by the current user and other people using the same social site(s) or system(s). An example is the Activity Stream gadget used on JIRA dashboards.
How do I view Sprint history in Jira?
1 answer. Go to your Board and click on “Reports” –> under Switch reports select “Sprint Report” and you see dropdown option where you can navigate to different sprints which provide complete history of active and closed sprints.
What are the features of JIRA?
Overview of Jira Features
- Customizable workflows.
- Unlimited custom fields.
- Bugs and defect management.
- Seamless source and issue integration.
- Search and filtering.
- Advanced reporting.
- Customizable dashboards and wallboards.
- Advanced security and administration.