JIRA does have a Share button on every issue. So, you could copy the comment in question, click the share button, type the intended email address and paste the comment in. That sends a JIRA email with the link to the JIRA issue as well as the comment you pasted in.
How do I add an email to a Jira comment?
Select the files, you want to attach to the Jira issue. To add the email as attachment to the Jira issue, select Add e-mail as attachment. To select the Add e-mail as attachment by default and specify the file format of the attached email, select Always add e-mail as attachment at Advanced Configuration > Common.
How do I attach a file to a Jira comment?
When adding or editing a comment, you can also select to add attachments. In this case, you’ll see wiki markup added to the comment field. As soon as you share your comment, you’ll see the file preview.
- Click More > Attach files.
- Add a file(s).
- Click Attach or Open.
Can Jira send email to non user?
You can send notifications to external emails using our add-on Raley Email Notifications. The emails could be static or dynamic from custom jira fields. You can send emails to external users using our Mail Me plugin. … You can create your own email templates and use them when sending issue.
How do I configure incoming mail handler in Jira?
Configure a mail handler
Select Mail > Incoming Mail. Click Add incoming mail handler (or click Edit next to an existing mail handler). Select the default server, or choose a server if additional ones have been configured.
How do I email an issue in Jira?
Jira provides the following default mail handlers:
- Create a new issue or add a comment to an existing issue.
- Add a comment from the non quoted email body.
- Add a comment with the entire email body.
- Create a new issue from each email message.
- Add a comment before a specified marker or separator in the email body.
How do I save an email as an attachment?
Save a message as a file on your computer or in the cloud
- Double-click to open the message you want to save, and on the File menu, click Save As.
- In the Save as dialog box, in the Folder pane, choose a folder, and then the location in that selected folder where you want to save the file.
How do I add an image to a Jira description?
Click the pencil to edit the Description field. An add screenshot dialog will be displayed. Assuming it is the image you want, click the upload button. you can change the filename if you want.
How do I add a description to a table in Jira?
You can do this in Jira Cloud by going to your user avatar (bottom left corner of the page) then click your avatar, and select the Personal Settings, on this page there is a slider you can use to disable the new issue view. The previous issue view can still create/edit tables in the description of Jira Cloud issues.
How do I change my profile picture in Jira?
Upload and adjust your profile picture:
- Choose your profile picture at top right of the screen, then choose Profile.
- Choose Picture on the left.
- Choose Upload image > Upload an image.
- Locate and select the picture on your computer or file server.
- Adjust the size and position of your photo, then choose Save.
What is Jira outlook?
Jira for Outlook eases your workflow with many features: Create and update issues without leaving Outlook: Take over email attachments and text formatting like lists, colors and tables.
How do I create a JIRA ticket in Outlook?
Select the email you want to create a Jira issue from. By default the body of the email is used as issue description. If you select a part of the email body’s text, only the selected text is used as issue description. Then select Create JIRA Issue from the Outlook menu or from the email’s context menu.
How do I change notification settings in Jira?
To change your notification preferences:
- Go to your avatar (the ‘Profile’ menu) at the top of the page and choose Profile.
- Click Notifications, then Edit notification preferences, on the right.
- Choose an option from How would you like Bamboo to send you notifications. …
- Choose an Email format option.
- Click Save.
24 мая 2016 г.