How do I set a default watcher in Jira?
A simple way to do this is to create a role such as Project Watcher and assign people to it that you want to watch EVERY issue. Then update the notification scheme and add that role wherever you have Watcher. The project lead can add/delete people from the role as needed.
How do I set columns in Jira board?
Go to your board, then select more ( ) > Board settings. Click the Columns tab. The Column settings page displays, with the Kanban Backlog as the leftmost column. In the columns section, drag a status to the Kanban Backlog column.
How do you set mandatory fields in Jira?
To make a field mandatory when used through Jira’s user interface, click the Required link associated with that field. The text Required appears next to the field’s name. Hidden fields cannot be set as required. To make a field optional, click the Optional link associated with that field.
How do I customize my board in Jira?
In your board, go to Board > Configure. Add statuses and change the workflow to suit your team structure. For instance if you want to show testing progress separate to dev progress, add a column. You can also switch on an indicator to help identify slow moving issues.20 мая 2019 г.
How do I add a watcher to a project in Jira?
First, you need to be a JIRA admin.
- Add a new project role. Project roles are universal so they will be available in all projects. …
- go to the notification scheme and add the role ‘watch all’ to the notification you want.
- the project leads can now add users to the ‘watch all’ role.
How do I change the view in Jira?
You can change the default global view settings if you are a Jira administrator – open the Administration | Structure | Defaults tab and click Change in the Default View Settings section.
How do I configure Jira?
How to enable Jira Software features
- Choose > Products.
- In the Jira Software section, click Jira Software configuration.
- Click the checkboxes for the features you want to enable.
How do I change Swimlanes in Jira?
To choose a different type of swimlane:
- Go to your board, then select more (•••) > Board settings.
- Click the Swimlanes tab.
- In the Base Swimlanes on menu, select either Queries, Stories, Assignees, Epics, Projects or No Swimlanes, as described above.
How do you make fields mandatory?
Setting a field to Mandatory, forces the user to fill a value for the particular form field.
Making a Field Required
- Select the Form from the Dashboard in Edit mode.
- Select the field to be edited.
- Select Field Properties from the right pane and select the checkbox Mandatory.
- The changes made will be auto-saved.
Where can you make a custom field required?
Click on the gear icon then Setup > Object Manager. Choose the object > Fields & Relationships. Select the custom field that you will make required. Click on Edit and under General Options select Required.
How do I make an epic Link Field mandatory in Jira?
- Edit the workflow for the relevant project in diagram mode.
- Select the ‘Create Issue’ transtion, and then under Options click on Validators.
- From the list of Validators that pops up, select the ‘Fields Required’ validator, and then select the Epic Link field.
- Save and publish your workflow.
What are the dots in Jira?
If you are running a JIRA Kanban board and you see these small grey dots at the bottom of the card and wondered what they are for, they indicate how long the issue has been in that particular column.
How do I change the layout of a Jira card?
- Click the Jira icon ( , , , or ) > Projects > then select the relevant project.
- Go to your Scrum backlog, Active sprints, Kanban backlog (if enabled), or Kanban board.
- Go to ••• > Board settings and click Card layout.
- Add or delete fields as desired.
What is card in Jira?
Jira Cards allow you to work with Jira issues right on the Miro boards. Go ahead and make them a part of collaborative retrospectives, story sizing, backlog prioritization, story mapping and other team activities.