What does set resolution mean in Jira?
The “Resolution” field is an important feature in Jira. … Any issue that has the Resolution field set is treated by Jira applications as “resolved”. The Issue Navigator displays “Unresolved” when no resolution is set for an issue.22 мая 2019 г.
How do I change my resolution?
To change your screen resolution
- Open Screen Resolution by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, and then, under Appearance and Personalization, clicking Adjust screen resolution.
- Click the drop-down list next to Resolution, move the slider to the resolution you want, and then click Apply.
What is the difference between status and resolution in Jira?
Statuses represent the position of an issue in its workflow. A status can be mapped to one workflow step. Resolutions are the ways in which an issue can be closed. Read more about the default statuses, resolutions and priorities that come with your Jira products.
What is resolution date in Jira?
Resolved date is set when you set or change the resolution. It will be cleared when you clear your resolution (i.e. in a postfunction). See also: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOCSPRINT/Resolved,+Resolution+and+Resolution+Date.
How do I set priority in Jira?
To create a priority:
- From the Priorities page, select Add priority.
- Enter the name and description for your priority. The name will appear in the drop-down field when a user creates or edits an issue.
- Choose an icon to represent this priority.
- Specify a color to represent this priority. …
- Select Add to create a priority.
How do I change my resolution to 1920×1080?
Change the Screen Resolution in Control Panel
- Right-click on Windows button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Click Adjust Screen Resolution under Appearance and Personalization (Figure 2). …
- If you have more than one monitor connected to your computer, then select the monitor that you want to change the screen resolution of.
How do you get 1920×1080 resolution on 1366×768?
Just Right click on the desktop, access Graphic properties, access display and change the resolution from 1366×768 to 1920×1080. Done.
Can you change TV resolution?
Each television has a few different resolution options you can pick from by going into the Settings > Output Resolution menu. Higher resolutions mean more pixels and therefore a better picture and vice versa. You can change the resolution whenever you want.
What is resolved status in Jira?
In many workflows, one person/team will “resolve” an issue – meaning that once they believe they have fixed the problem, they transition the issue to a the Resolved status. Another person/team may then be responsible for testing the solution. If it passes, the issue can then be Closed.
What is a Jira status?
In JIRA, workflow is used to track the lifecycle of an Issue. Workflow is a record of statuses and transitions of an issue during its lifecycle. A status represents the stage of an issue at a particular point. An issue can be in only one status at a given point of time like Opened, To Do, Done, Closed, Assigned, etc.
What does unresolved mean in Jira?
Resolution field has no value
What is a resolution date?
The date (and time) when the event ends or returns to baseline. (