How do I change the security level in Jira?
Navigate to: Project page > Administration. Go to Permissions > Actions > Select Edit Permission . In the permissions page, find “Set Issue Security Permission” and add the same people or groups that were in your Security Level. Add the Security Level Field to your create and edit screens.
What is issue security in Jira?
Issue security levels are created within issue security schemes and let you control which user or group of users can view an issue. When an issue security scheme is associated with a project, its security levels can be applied to issues in that project.29 мая 2018 г.
How do I link issues in Jira?
Create an issue link
- Open the issue that you want to link to.
- Click more (•••) > Link > Jira Issue (or click the quick-add button in the new issue view)
- Choose the type of issue link (for example, “this issue is blocked by…”).
- Specify the issue(s) you want to link to by either:
How do I view an issue in Jira?
To watch an issue, open it and click the watch icon at the top right.
What are linked issues in Jira?
Issue linking allows you to create an association between two existing issues on either the same or different Jira servers. For example: An issue may relate to another. An issue may duplicate another.
How do I link a ticket in Jira?
Creating a link to an issue on another Jira site
- Open the issue you wish to link to another issue.
- Select More > Link to display the Link dialog box.
- Ensure that the Jira Issue item is selected at the left of the dialog box.
How do I stop watching issues in Jira?
How to stop watching an issue in Jira. To stop watching a Jira issue, just go to the same page and click “Stop watching this issue”.
What is watch option in Jira?
Watching an Issue
JIRA has a feature that allows users/stakeholders to keep an eye on the issue, whenever there is any update or changes in that issue. If there is any the issue, it sends notification/emails to those who are listed as watchers for that specific issue.
Where do you write queries in Jira?
Let’s create a filter based on JQL:
- Once you have entered the query, click the ‘Save as’ button, which is located just above the field where you type.
- Give it a name and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Go back to the main page of JIRA. …
- Click the filter that you have saved and the issues will be filtered.