How do I use Confluence in Jira?
Here’s how it works:
- Create a Confluence page using the Product Requirements Blueprint.
- Choose the placeholder text ‘Link to Jira epic or feature’ and choose Create new issue to create your epic in Jira.
- Collaborate with your team to define your stories and save the page.
What is the relationship between Confluence and Jira?
Confluence is a wiki platform for creating documentation and some companies even use it for their actual website. JIRA is an issue tracking system. You can embed macros in Confluence that can show details about your JIRA tickets.
How do I link a JIRA ticket to Confluence?
Click on Insert and check on JIRA Issue/Filter Macro, type AI-1001 and press enter and click Insert. This Inserts the JIRA key on the page. If you want to link a confluence page on a JIRA Issue, click on link under “More” and select Confluence Page tab for a corresponding wiki page to be linked on that issue.
How do I set up confluence?
Set up Confluence
- Choose installation type. Choose Production installation. …
- Enter your license. …
- Connect to your database. …
- Populate your new site with content. …
- Choose where to manage users. …
- Create your administrator account. …
- Start using Confluence.
What’s the difference between Jira and Confluence?
While Jira is great at helping your team plan and track all the work that goes into your software, Confluence gives you a single place to organize all of this additional content that’s created along the way. Confluence eliminates the need to store documentation in multiple places like shared drives or file folders.
Why should I use Confluence?
Confluence is a collaboration wiki tool used to help teams to collaborate and share knowledge efficiently. With confluence, we can capture project requirements, assign tasks to specific users, and manage several calendars at once with the help of Team Calendars add-on.
Is Jira part of Confluence?
The two separate products from the same company – Atlassian. let us discuss some of the major difference: JIRA is a fully customizable platform for organizing teams around tasks, projects, and initiatives. … Confluence has easy integration with JIRA, so these assets become an integrated piece.
Why is confluence better than Sharepoint?
Confluence wins in the battle of Confluence vs Sharepoint because of its usability, intuitive design, and focus on making its core feature as accessible as possible. If you want a simple workflow tool for collaborating, sharing files, and setting up a basic intranet, it has everything you need.
Is confluence a project management tool?
From software development to big marketing campaigns, or even company events, project management in Confluence helps you get any project off the ground, stay in touch with the rest of your team, and make sure everyone is moving in the same direction. …
How do I see Jira status in Confluence?
Displaying issues via a Jira Query Language (JQL) search
- Insert the Jira Issues macro onto your Confluence page, as described above.
- Choose a Jira server next to the Search button.
- If prompted, log in to the Jira server.
- Enter the JQL query into the Search box.
- Choose Search.
How do I create a link in Confluence?
Link to a page
- Choose Link > Search then enter part of the page name. …
- Choose Link > Recently viewed and select a page from the list.
- Type [ and enter part of the page name, then select the page from the list.
- Paste the URL of the page onto your page (Confluence will automatically create the link).
How do I open confluence?
If you have administrative permissions, you’ll have access to the Confluence Administration Console via your web browser, using the standard Confluence URL for your site. To access the Confluence Administration Console: Open your Confluence URL in your web browser. Choose > General Configuration in the header.
How much does confluence cost?
Annual Pricing:ConfluenceUsersAnnual Price4,751 – 5,000USD 153,5005,001 – 5,500USD 168,5005,501 – 6,000USD 183,500Ещё 36 строк