What are linked issues in Jira?
Issue linking allows you to create an association between two existing issues on either the same or different Jira servers. For example: An issue may relate to another. An issue may duplicate another.
How do I import a linked issue in Jira?
Each link type requires its own column, as shown below, allowing you to import multiple types of links at once. If any of the issues already exist in Jira, be sure to enter a value into the Issue Key field. You can import issues in any combination: whether all, some, or none of the issues already existing in Jira.
How do I show dependencies in Jira?
To view the dependencies report of a plan:
- In your plan, click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan.
- Click the switch report menu > Dependencies.
What is blocked in Jira?
Thierry, often times people will use a “Blocked” status for something that has another obstacle before it can be fully completed. For example: Your team is attempting to build a plugin for JIRA. However, you’ve realized that your test or development servers are in use by somebody else in the company.
What is Jira Workflow?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.
How do I import a story into Jira?
Before you begin, please back up your Jira data.
- Log in to Jira as a user with the Jira Administrators global permission.
- Select Administration > System > Import & Export > External System Import.
- Select CSV to open the CSV File import page.
- On the CSV File import page, select your CSV Source File.
Does Jira have a Gantt chart?
There is no Gantt view in Jira Software out of the box. The Gantt chart view is possible via use of a third party add-on and there are several to select from in the Atlassian Marketplace: BigGantt: BigGantt allows you to create, schedule and analyze your tasks using beautiful Gantt charts.
What does blocked mean in agile?
In Agile, anything that stops or slows down the delivery of a product, or acts as a hurdle for the product can be termed as a blocker, impediment or Kanban blocked.
How do I block a story in Jira?
- JIRA Administrator > Issues.
- Locate the Priorities Tab (its under Issue Attributes)
- Under Add New Priotiy fill out the information (Name, Description, Icon URL and Priority Color)
- Here is what I used. Name – Block. …
- Now you have created a new priorty type that will show users it is blocked.