To mention someone using autocomplete, type ‘@’ in the editor then start typing their name. Choose the person you want to mention from the list of suggestions.
How do I add a comment in Jira?
Add an inline comment
- Highlight the text you want to comment on.
- Choose the add comment button that appears above the highlighted text.
- Type your comment and choose Save (Ctrl+S or ⌘+S)
How do I add an image to a Jira comment?
To embed an image into your comments, first upload the image as an attachment, then refer to the image name with the exclamation mark on either side. eg ! my_image. png!3 мая 2016 г.
How do I add a link to a Jira comment?
Go to the comment, right click the Date at the bottom of the comment and copy the link. Paste the link directly onto your page or choose Link > Web Link and paste in the URL. Choose Link > Advanced then enter the new page name (a page will be created on click).
How do you add a comment on Wikipedia?
Go to the Confluence wiki page you want to comment. Click Add on the top, right-hand corner of the screen and select Comment. Type in your text/comment. Click the Post button to save your comment on that page.
How do you comment on Wikipedia?
How do I add and reply to comments to a Wiki page (Wiki)
- Position your cursor in the comment box, next to your profile picture at the bottom of the page.
- Type in your comment.
- Choose Preview to see how your comment will appear.
- By default, Watch this page is ticked. This means that you will start receiving notifications about this page. …
- Choose Save.
How do I add a description to a table in Jira?
You can do this in Jira Cloud by going to your user avatar (bottom left corner of the page) then click your avatar, and select the Personal Settings, on this page there is a slider you can use to disable the new issue view. The previous issue view can still create/edit tables in the description of Jira Cloud issues.
How do I add an attachment to a story in Jira?
If you’re a Jira admin, you can change file permissions for projects.
- Choose Attach ( ) at the top of the issue.
- Drop, upload, or select a file.
- Choose Insert.
How do I link to a specific part of a page?
How to Link to a Specific Part of a Page
- Give the object or text you’d like to link to a name. …
- Take the name you’ve chosen and insert it into an opening HTML anchor link tag. …
- Place that complete opening tag from above before the text or object you want to link to, and add a closing tag after.
How do I link a file in Confluence?
- Navigate the page that contain file that you want to link.
- Right click on the file’s link then select copy shortcut or copy link location.
- Navigate the page where you want to link to the file from and click the edit page icon.
- Highlight the text to be link and click the link icon in the toolbar.
How do you reply to a fandom comment?
If you would like to reply to a comment, simply click in the reply box. Your reply will show below the comment.
How do I resolve a comment in Confluence?
Inline Comments in Confluence
Once you’ve added your feedback, you can resolve comments simply by clicking ‘Resolve’. This fun, one-click solution allows users to add their comments while viewing the relevant section of text – eliminating the need to scroll down to the comments section.
How do I hide text in Wikipedia?
To make a hidden comment, simply type around the text which one wants to hide, like