From your organization at admin.atlassian.com, select Billing > Manage Subscriptions in the left navigation panel. From the Atlassian Access card, choose Unsubscribe from the drop down. From the screen that appears, confirm you want to unsubscribe by entering UNSUBSCRIBE in the text box.
How do I cancel my subscription to Jira?
To cancel your subscription login to my.atlassian.com and select the ‘+’ key to expand your subscription. There is a ‘Cancel Subscription’ link available for your account.
How do I unsubscribe from emails in Jira?
Disabling email notifications
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > Notifications.
- Select Actions > Use a different scheme.
- In the Schemes dropdown, select None.
- Select Associate.
How do I manage subscriptions in Jira?
- Login to Jira Site.
- Bring up list of filters you are watching.
- Click on Filter in question you no longer wish to receive emails from.
- To right of Filter name are two choices – Save As and Details.
- Click on Details link.
- Bottom of Details dropdown is Subscription – Click Manage Subscriptions.
How do I manage notifications in Jira?
To change your notification preferences:
- Go to your avatar (the ‘Profile’ menu) at the top of the page and choose Profile.
- Click Notifications, then Edit notification preferences, on the right.
- Choose an option from How would you like Bamboo to send you notifications. …
- Choose an Email format option.
- Click Save.
24 мая 2016 г.
How do I delete a site in Jira?
Resetting your site if you have two or more cloud products
- On your cloud site, go to Administration> Billing > Manage subscriptions.
- Look for the product you want to reset (Jira or Confluence), select the 3 dots for more options, and then select Delete.
- Enter the word DELETE into the field.
How do I remove confluence from Jira?
> Site administration > Billing > Manage Subscriptions. On this page, click on … > Delete. The next page will have a text box that you will have to type “DELETE” to confirm and then choose the reason why you are removing Confluence and then “Delete”.
How does Jira send email?
Each Jira user can specify in their profile preferences, whether to send outgoing emails in either text or HTML format. Jira Administrators can specify a default email format by going to Administration ( ) > User Management > User Preferences.
How do I change my email in Jira?
Starting on the Edit Profile page, do the following:
- Click the Change Credentials link under Account Settings.
- Enter the new address you will use in the Email field.
- Enter your password in the Current Password field.
- Click Save.
How do I create a jira subscription?
Under Issues > Manage filters, you can search for your filter. Once you find it, click Manage subscriptions out to the right, then Add subscription. You’ll see a popover where you can customize your email subscription.
What is a Jira subscription?
A subscription provides you with a periodic notification for all issues returned by the search. If you want to be notified when a particular issue changes, you should watch the issue instead. Email. Your search must be saved as a filter, if you want to create an email subscription for it.
What is Jira notification?
Jira applications can generate email notifications for various events that happen throughout the lifecycle of an issue, including custom events. … Jira applications are pre-packaged with a notification scheme called Default Notification Scheme. This scheme is associated with all new projects by default.
What information is hold by a clone issue?
Cloning an issue
The cloned issue contains most of the same details stored in the original issue — e.g. Summary, Affects Versions, Components, etc. Other details are not cloned — e.g. Work Log, Comments, Issue history, and Links to Confluence pages.
What are Jira watchers?
A Watcher is someone that will be given permissions for the Jira project. This generally isn’t a customer since they wouldn’t have access to your Jira system but only the Service Desk portal. A Requested Participant is someone being given permissions for the Jira Service Desk portal.