What is the latest version of JIRA server?
View all versions
- 8.7. 8.7.1. 09-Feb-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.6. 8.6.1. 08-Jan-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.5. 8.5. 9 (long term support)? 11-Oct-2020. …
- 8.4. 8.4.3. 07-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.3. 8.3.5. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.2. 8.2.6. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.1. 8.1.3. 15-Sep-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.0. 8.0.3. 09-Jul-2019. Release notes.
How do I update my Jira license?
To update your Jira license key manually
- Choose Administration ( ) > Applications.
- Select Versions and licenses to view your existing Jira applications license details.
- Locate the license you want to update, and click on to edit the license.
- Replace the existing license key with your new license key in the License field.
How do I find my JIRA server version?
You can check Jira Software version on the footer of any page in JIRA. It will be written in grey font. Or you can go to Applicatons->Versions and Licenses. You can see there the verisons of Jira Software, Jira Service Desk and Jira Core.
How do I restart a JIRA server?
If you need to stop or restart the service, just do so with the systemctl command from now on:
- sudo systemctl stop jira. service.
- sudo systemctl start jira. service.
- sudo systemctl restart jira. service.
How do I use Jira versions?
Step 1: Create a version in Jira Software
- Navigate to your project.
- In the project menu, click on Releases.
- Select the Version name text box, enter a name, and click Add. Version names are typically numeric, for example, 1.0 or 2.1. You could also consider using an internal codename.
Is Jira server free?
We offer a Free plan for Jira Software for up to 10 users, 2GB of storage, and Community Support. If you’d like to add more than 10 users or get access to more support and storage, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial of our Standard or Premium plan. … You can add and remove users as your team changes.
Where is Jira license stored?
You can find the license stored in the propertytext table.
What happens when Jira license expires?
When the Jira license expired, you can’t update your Jira system anymore, but you should be able to use it as before. If you bought the download version JIRA should still work as usual after the first 12 months.15 мая 2017 г.
Where is Jira license information?
Gear icon > Applications.
- On the side bar find Subscriptions and Billing. Click Billing. …
- Click Manage Subscriptions.
- Now you should see your active subscriptions, along with a user count for each (saying X of Y users, along with a subscription end date, and price estimate).
How do I know if my JIRA server is cloud?
Look at the link if it contains . atlassian.net then it is Cloud.
How do I check confluence version?
To find out what version of Confluence your Confluence Cloud site is running, go to > About Confluence.
How do I start Jira manually?
If you didn’t install Jira as a service you’ll need to start and stop Jira manually.
- To start Jira run <installation-directory>binstart-jira.bat.
- To stop Jira run <installation-directory>binstop-jira.bat.
How do I run a JIRA server?
Install a Jira application
- Download Jira. Download the installer for your operating system:
- Run the installer.
- Choose set up method. Choose I’ll set it up myself.
- Connect to your database. …
- Set application properties. …
- Enter your license. …
- Create your administrator account. …
- Set up email notifications.
How do I reset Jira cloud?
Resetting your site if you have two or more cloud products
- On your cloud site, go to Administration> Billing > Manage subscriptions.
- Look for the product you want to reset (Jira or Confluence), select the 3 dots for more options, and then select Delete.
- Enter the word DELETE into the field.