What is the latest version of Jira Service Desk?
Jira Service Desk 4.0
This is our latest platform release, built for performance and scale!
How do I update my Jira license?
To update your Jira license key manually
- Choose Administration ( ) > Applications.
- Select Versions and licenses to view your existing Jira applications license details.
- Locate the license you want to update, and click on to edit the license.
- Replace the existing license key with your new license key in the License field.
How do I find my Jira Service Desk version?
You can check Jira Software version on the footer of any page in JIRA. It will be written in grey font. Or you can go to Applicatons->Versions and Licenses. You can see there the verisons of Jira Software, Jira Service Desk and Jira Core.
How do I edit Service Desk in Jira?
To edit the project key or category, you must be a Jira admin. To edit a project’s details: Open the project you want to change. From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > Details.
As a project admin, you can edit your project’s:
- Project lead.
- Default assignee.
Is Jira service desk free?
We offer a Free plan for Jira Service Management for up to 3 agents, 2GB of storage, and Community Support. If you’d like to add more than 3 agents or get access to more features, support and storage, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial of our Standard or Premium plan.
How do I install a Jira Service Desk?
Install JIRA Software, navigate to the Applications page and upload JIRA Service Desk from https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-desk/update – and make sure to choose the Already have JIRA Software or JIRA Core? option. Then you’ll get a jira-servicedesk-application-3.0.
Where is Jira license stored?
You can find the license stored in the propertytext table.
What happens when Jira license expires?
When the Jira license expired, you can’t update your Jira system anymore, but you should be able to use it as before. If you bought the download version JIRA should still work as usual after the first 12 months.15 мая 2017 г.
Where is Jira license information?
Gear icon > Applications.
- On the side bar find Subscriptions and Billing. Click Billing. …
- Click Manage Subscriptions.
- Now you should see your active subscriptions, along with a user count for each (saying X of Y users, along with a subscription end date, and price estimate).
How do I check confluence version?
To find out what version of Confluence your Confluence Cloud site is running, go to > About Confluence.
How do I know if my JIRA server is cloud?
Look at the link if it contains . atlassian.net then it is Cloud.
How do I use Jira Service Desk?
For now, let’s get you set up with a basic service desk project.
- If you’re working with an existing Jira Service Desk instance, select Projects > Create Project from the the top navigation bar of your instance. …
- Select “Basic Service Desk” as the project type.
- Name your project. …
- Select Submit to create your project.
How do I change the customer portal in Jira Service Desk?
To brand the customer portal: Go to Project settings > Portal settings and change the messaging and logo. Your logo will appear in notifications sent by your service project.
As a project admin, you can change the following components on the customer portal:
- welcome message.
How do I customize my Jira Service Desk portal?
To make some changes in the UI design of the portal, we need to go to the Project Settings of the selected Service Desk project. From there, we: Go to Theme Extension Configuration and select Cards theme. Apply one of the ready-made theme styles or create the new one.27 мая 2019 г.