What is the EPIC report used for in Jira?
The Epic Report shows a list of complete, incomplete, and unestimated issues in an epic. It is particularly useful in planning work for an epic that may extend over multiple sprints.
How do I link a story to an epic in Jira?
Go to the story that you wish to add to the epic and follow these steps:
- Edit > Epic Link > Click the drop down and select the Epic Link that matches what you want.
- If Epic Link is not showing on the Configured Fields, follow these steps: Edit > Configure Fields (top right) > Select Epic Link.
How do I enable Epic panel in Jira?
To enable this:
- Go to the Kanban’s Board Configuration.
- Here select the *Columns* page.
- Here you will have to move a status to be on the *backlog* column.
- Once the backlog is enabled, then the *Epics panel* option will show up on the page. Make sure you select this.
How do I run a report in Jira?
To access reports in JIRA, the user should go to Project → choose Specific project. The following screenshot shows how to navigate to a specific project. Click on the Reports icon on the left side of the page. It will display all the reports supported by JIRA.
How do I run an epic report?
– From the main Epic button navigate to Reports > My Reports > Library – Search for Diagnosis in the search box at the top – From the list produced, Select My patients with <X> Problem List Diagnosis report Patient List Reports can be created to identify those patients who the health care team may determine as …
What is difference between epic and story in Agile?
Agile Epic vs Story
The stories tell the arc of the work completed while the epic shares a high-level view of the unifying objective. On an agile team, stories are something the team can commit to finish within a one or two-week sprint. … Teams often have two or three epics they work to complete each quarter.
What does backlog mean in Jira?
list of features
What is link issue in Jira use for?
Issue linking allows you to create an association between two existing issues on either the same or different Jira servers. For example: An issue may relate to another. An issue may duplicate another.
How do I add color to an epic in Jira?
You need to go to Project Settings, bottom left corner. Go to Issue Types and select Epic. Add field Epic Colour (yes, not the Epic Color, looks like Jira has British roots).
What is an epic in agile?
What is an agile epic? An epic is a large body of work that can be broken down into a number of smaller stories, or sometimes called “Issues” in Jira. Epics often encompass multiple teams, on multiple projects, and can even be tracked on multiple boards. Epics are almost always delivered over a set of sprints.
What is bug in Jira?
Issue types are a JIRA concept and are the underlying objects for request types. Keep track of different types of issues, such as bugs or tasks. Each issue type can be configured differently. Bug is a problem which impairs or prevents the functions of the product.
How do I extract a report in Jira?
In your plan, click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan. From the switch report menu, select Releases or Scope. If necessary, click and configure the display settings of the report. Click the Export button > select the location where you want to save the CSV file.
How do I save a report in Jira?
Currently, it’s not possible to save the reports after it’s generated. You can only take a screenshot if you need to share it, but anyone that needs to see the report will have to generate a new one.
How do I create a bug report in Jira?
When creating an issue, you need to select the project you want to add this bug to, as well as the issue type. For bug reporting, we’ll be choosing the issue type “Bug”, but let’s take a quick look at the different issue types available.