You can view and filter the issues in your project so that you see, for example, only issues that are assigned to you. In your project, select Issues in the project sidebar. From here, you can preview issues, and select preconfigured filters to change which issues are displayed.
How do I watch a project in Jira?
First, you need to be a JIRA admin.
- Add a new project role. Project roles are universal so they will be available in all projects. …
- go to the notification scheme and add the role ‘watch all’ to the notification you want.
- the project leads can now add users to the ‘watch all’ role.
How do I view permissions in Jira?
Select > Issues. Select Permission Schemes to open the Permission Schemes page, which displays a list of all permission schemes in your Jira system and the projects that use each scheme. Locate the permission scheme of interest and click its name to show the list of project permissions (above).
How do I see activity in Jira?
This is really frustrating!!
- Click on the Jira icon at the top left.
- Click on Dashboards. The Default Dashboard is where you’re likely going to land.
- Assuming the Default Dashboard hasn’t changed, there is an “Activity Stream” gadget on that dashboard. …
- This will show you work logs, issue transitions, comments, etc.
How do I view Jira access?
2 answers. Navigate: Jira Icon > Jira settings > Issues > Permission schemes > Permission helper. If you just want to check what users/groups that have access to a specific project then use that project settings.
How do I stop watching a project in Jira?
If you have “bulk edit” permission (it’s a global permission), then you can run a filter for “project = X” (or even “I am a watcher” or whatever else), bulk edit the results and remove yourself as a watcher from everything.
What are Jira watchers?
A Watcher is someone that will be given permissions for the Jira project. This generally isn’t a customer since they wouldn’t have access to your Jira system but only the Service Desk portal. A Requested Participant is someone being given permissions for the Jira Service Desk portal.
How do I know if I am a Jira admin?
2 answers. If you do have the cog, then it’ll either be project admin, or JIRA admin, but you’ll be able to tell from the options.
How do I check permissions?
Use Computer Management to Check Account Type
Choose the Users branch and find the account you want to check. Right-click on the account and choose the Properties option. Click on the Member Of tab, and if it says both Administrators and Users, you have administrative privileges.
How do I add someone in Jira?
Add users to your project
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > People.
- Select Add people.
- Search for Emma. You can add multiple people and groups, and delete those you have accidentally added in this dialog.
- Select the Administrators role and select Add.
What is activity stream in Jira?
An activity stream is a list of events, displayed to a user in an attractive and interactive interface. They are usually recent activities by the current user and other people using the same social site(s) or system(s). An example is the Activity Stream gadget used on JIRA dashboards.
Which of the following is used to create sprints in Jira?
Go to the backlog of your Scrum project. You will see the Create sprint button at the top of your backlog. Click on it, and you will be transported to the screen for creating a new sprint. Remember that you can create more than one sprint at the same time.
Which of the following is used to display the matching issues for a project or filter as a pie chart?
Workload Pie Chart*
Displays the matching issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
What can be performed with Jira search?
JIRA has powerful and very efficient search functionalities. A user can search issues across Projects, Versions and Components using various search types. JIRA allows saving the search criteria to utilize next time as filters; even these filters can be shared by others as well.
How do I check permissions in Confluence?
Learn about permissions and restrictions in Confluence.
How to inspect a user’s permissions
- Browse to the page you want to inspect permissions on.
- Click the restrictions (lock) icon at the top of the page. …
- Click the Inspect permissions link.
- Type the name of the user whose permissions you want to view.
How do you explain Jira in interview?
JIRA Interview Questions And Answers
- Able to track project progress from time to time.
- JIRA use-cases include project management, feature implementation, bug tracking, etc.
- Work-flow can be easily customized as per our requirement.