To access your filters, navigate to Issues > Manage Filters. From there, you can edit your filter’s details as well as work on filters that other users have shared with you. Users can also Manage Viewers and Editors and Manage Subscriptions for their filters.
How do I create a filter view in Jira?
Create a Rich Filter
- Open the Issues menu at the top of the screen and select the Manage rich filters option.
- Click on the Create Rich Filter button at the top-right of your screen to open the Create Rich Filter dialog box.
- Fill the two mandatory fields: Enter a name for your Rich Filter. …
- Click the Create button.
How do I share a filter in Jira?
2 answers. Edit the filter and select “everyone” as the share group (or “jira users” if you only want logged-in people to see it). You must have the global permission “share objects” to allow this. You must be a registered user to add a comment.
What are system filters in Jira?
Jira users can search for issues using different criteria in basic or advanced search, and then save their results as a filter, becoming the filter’s owner. The owner can decide what to do with their filter—either make it private for personal use or share it with different entities, such as users, projects, or groups.
What are rich filters in Jira?
The Rich Filter Gadgets bring a lot of new functionality to the Jira dashboards: dynamically change the data displayed by the dashboard, highlight and color-code issues, define and display computed fields, build statistics based on issue fields and/or user defined criteria, define and display multiple personalized …
How do I manage filters in Jira?
Configuring filters in Jira. To access your filters, navigate to Issues > Manage Filters. From there, you can edit your filter’s details as well as work on filters that other users have shared with you. Users can also Manage Viewers and Editors and Manage Subscriptions for their filters.
How do I share a filter?
How do I share a private filter with a project?
- Navigate to “issues and filters”
- Select “view all filters”
- Click the “…” menu and select “Edit” on the filter I am trying to share.
- In the Access section, select Project > Specific Project Name > All Roles > Add.
- Click Save.
- Red message appears saying “You do not have permission to share. All shares are invalid.”
How do I change the filter owner in Jira?
Changing Jira Dashboard and Filter Owners
- Jira Administration > System.
- Shared Items > Shared filters / Shared dashboards.
- Search by Dashboard or Filter name and/or owner.
- Select admin gear at right > Change Owner.
- Change Owner: Name of Dashboard > select new owner.
- Select “Change owner” button.
- The Owner is now changed.
How do I change filters in Jira?
Editing a board’s filter
- Click Projects, then select the relevant project.
- Select more ( ) in the top right corner > Board settings.
- In the General tab: To change the filter’s JQL query, click Edit Filter Query. To change the filter’s name, description, or shares, click Edit Filter Shares.
How do I create a quick filter in Jira?
You can create additional Quick Filters or edit existing Quick Filters. Any additional Quick Filters that you create will appear as buttons next to the ‘Only My Issues’ and ‘Recently Updated’ buttons on the board. Go to the desired board, then click Board > Configure. Click the Quick Filters tab.
What is Jira Workflow?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.
What is the Fixversion in Jira?
Although it can be useful for tracking problems, it isn’t used very often in Jira. Fix version is the version where you plan on releasing a feature or bugfix to customers. This field is used for release planning, monitoring progress and velocity, and is used widely in reporting. This is most likely the field you want.
What is a gadget in Jira?
Gadgets display summaries of team progress, reports, and other data from Jira projects and issues a dashboard. You can customize gadgets to display project and issue details relevant to particular users. You can see the list of gadgets here.
How do I create a dashboard in Jira?
A Jira Dashboard
- From your project in Jira click Dashboards and View all Dashboards.
- In the top right you can click on Create dashboard.
- Fill in the name.
- Start from a blank dashboard.
- For Shared with select Public and click Add.
- Click Create.
How do I add a table filter in Confluence?
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Table Filter and Charts for Confluence via search.